Breaking News

Prologue:

Breaking News

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking news.

Significant scientific evidence has been discovered to show that in just ten days the sun will burn out.

We're coming to you now, live in Berlin, from the International Space Station where the Secretary-General, Nicolai Polinski, of the United Nations Space Agency is holding the press conference."

"Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

I'm sure that you all have many questions and concerns as to what this news means therefore I will try to answer them as quickly and clearly as possible.

Every year world-class astronomists and scientists, alongside the standing committee of the UNSA Advisory Council, come together and map out the predicted movements of the sun. Alongside evidence seen at that point of the year and evidence of movements from previous years, they analyze the sun, checking for abnormalities that would propose a threat to this planet.

Our lead scientists here at UNSA were alerted, earlier today, of new scientific findings which clearly show the sun's current movements. They were then deeply compared to the movements which were predicted for the month of August, earlier this year, and it has been found that based on the sun's current movements and the estimations of how these will change over the next coming weeks-

On the 20th of August, the sun will burn out. That means that, including today, it will burn out ten days from now.

This is not a prediction, this is unfortunately scientifically proven evidence that cannot be disputed and cannot be prevented.

For the past 24 hours, we have had World Class Organisations, Scientists and Astronomists work non stop to gather enough evidence to be able to decipher a clear understanding as to what is going on.

All hypotheses and outcomes have been thoroughly checked and heavily discussed and the final answer is clear and definite. There is no way possible that this information can be wrong.

As a man with a wife and children, I wish I could tell you otherwise but it is now my job to inform you, regardless of what country you are in, of the truth.

I urge you to spend the next ten days wisely. Whilst we understand the international panic this will cause, we insist that you almost treat this as if you are simply going away for a long time. Visit family, do the things you love most, enjoy the time you have left.

I am also aware that there will be much concern as to how the sun will burn out on August 20th. I suppose in a twisted yet lucky way, as human beings we will not be able to adapt or endure the process of the sun burning out, therefore you will not experience it or feel any pain.

It is with great sadness that I bring you this news today and I hope that everyone makes the most of the next ten days.

To finish this conference, I would like to end with the key information that the world must know:

In ten days time, August 20th, the sun will burn out,

And all life on earth will cease to exist."

"