Day Three 9:00am

Song for this chapter: Two People ~ Sam Fender

Chapter 8:

Day Three 9:00 am

"See you soon bunny!" I hear Summer's voice say from the other side of the door.

As I step out into the hallway, she stands on her tiptoes, planting a soft kiss on Warner's cheek. She's still wearing the same dress from last night, carrying her high heels by the straps with her fingers. Smudges of mascara trail down her face and her bedraggled hair tells the full story.

"Hey, Mila." She gives me a small smile before heading towards the elevator.

Warner scratches the back of his head in embarrassment, leaning his body against the door.

He looks as if he's only just woken up, twisting his torse to stretch his muscles. As he rubs the sleepiness from his eyes, he reveals his toned abs. He has the typical LA dude body. Spends all day hitting the gym and all night getting in girls' pants.

It's even more confirmation that Warner does never change.

"Successful night then?" I raise an eyebrow before letting out a laugh.

He grunts back, the frown on his face matching his groggy mood. That'll be the comedown. So far I feel fine, just tired from the lack of sleep.

Even though Warner and Summer look like an ideal pairing, in some ways they're opposites. Just like her name, she is a ray of sunshine; full of life and energy. I can't tell if she's naive or just ditsy but she's the kind of girl who is pleased with the simple things in life. Whereas Warner's wild, party life is somewhat of a facade, masking his serious, mystery, and very grumpy everyday being.

Yet they still always find their way back to each other. Maybe they have a deeper connection than meets the eye, or perhaps it's just that their sex is good.

Better than mine...

"I could say the same to you. Where's Harry this morning?" Warner livens up, trying to look behind me to see if he could spot Harry.