Day Three 3:00am

Song for this chapter: Love Is a Bitch ~ Two Feet

Chapter 7:

Day Three 3:00 am

The words 'taxi' flashed around my vision alongside the bright street lights as the four of us stumbled into the back seats.

In the midst of our lustful excitement, Harry left the party alongside the rest of us, either forgetting or not caring that his house was still flooded with people partying. Hopefully, the house will still be in once piece tomorrow morning but in all honesty, it's not the end of the world if it is.

Harry by my side, caressing my cheek and playing with my hair. Warner sat opposite, the blonde girl from earlier excitedly running her fingers up and down his chest. His eyes fixated on Harry as he smirks and whispers in my ear, a hint of disappointment playing in his eyes.

"Did you have a good night?" I ask Warner, fed up with his staring.

"I did, it seems that you did too." He replies suggestively, eyeing up Harry who had retired his attention to the passing cars on the highway.

"Those pills may just be the best thing I've ever taken. Getting drunk is nothing compared to getting high." Harry declares, his pupils even more dilated than before.

"What did I say?" Warner replies, smug as always at the fact that he's proven both of us right.

"You always know how to party." The blonde girl gushes, lightly tapping Warner's nose in an attempt to be cute as she uses a baby voice.

"Warner, aren't you going to introduce us to your guest?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Mila, Harry, this is Summer." Warner gestures between the three of us.

Summer turns to look at us, her eyes crinkling as she smiles widely before giggling, her head falling back into Warner's chest. She seems as drugged up as the rest of us. Her once luxurious sandy-colored hair is now matted and her fluffy eyelashes are half hanging off of her face, not to mention the smeared makeup from having her tongue down Warner's throat all night.