Chapter_3

To say that Arima doesn't know a thing about fatherhood would be understatement. Arima didn't have a father figure and his whole life revolves around fighting and killing. He was brought up to become a killer and all he ever did in his short life was taking the lives of someone's family or friends(which he sometime hate himself for) . So, it brings a feeling he doesn't know how to describe when he look at the child he had help to create.

Haise had fallen asleep in a while ago on the way back to the headquarter. Arima doesn't have many experiences with children especially the one Haise's age. But he is almost sure not every kid behave the same way as Haise. The kid doesn't show fear or shyness to the new face (which he is), and come along with him smilingly and willingly. This kid trust stranger too easily. And clingy too.

At this moment Haise move closer to his chest for warmth and
cling the fiber of Arima's white shirt in his little fists. And he is also drooling on him. Arima doesn't know what to do him and he seriously need a cup of coffee. But first, he had a board meeting in next twenty minutes.

«darmn it»

_________________________________________

"Ahh, Special Investigator Arima sir. Everyone is in the meeting room already. And the meeting is about to star...." Miko Yagami who work as a secretary froze at the sight in front of her.

Kishou Arima ,like always, nod as acknowledgement and calmly walk into the meeting room. Which is not strange as Investor Arima is a man of a few words. What make her speechless is that her superior is carrying a boy ,no more than 3-years-old, in his arm and walk confidently into room as if nothing is wrong.

«.........?»

__________

Every Investigator and personal in the meeting room can't help but glance every now and then at Arima.

It is a really unbelievable situation for them that their most talented Investigator is currently sitting and talking about strategy to attack a ghoul organization while a toddler is sitting on his lap and looking every one around him with wide innocent eyes.

" Ano.., Arima-San I don't mean any disrespect but what is this situation? "asked Special Class Investigator Itsuki Marude.

Arima look at every one in the room and said

" This is Haise. He's my son "

"......"

The child look up at Arima and others in turn and giggle.

"buh buh buhs"

And this is how every high ranking members of CCG realize that their famous white reaper becomes a father at the age of 24.

«OMG»