Chapter_8

On both drive, toward the school and return, Arima thought were fill with the earlier moment.

« How had Yoshitoki found out? What shold he do now? » A million of thoughts fly in in mind.

«But to be fair nothing got paas that man unnoticed. He is too sharp. He just don't say everything he know.»

He was lucky that it was Yoshitoki. His technically half-brother had no love lost toward their father or the clan or even power. He just did his job and stop caring about other. In someway, they are alike. Because they did what had to do to survive and don't consider th old man as their father.

«One certain thing is he had to be extra careful from now on. He can't stop right now. So he only had to be more careful. About Yoshitoki he can trust the man word. That much he is sure. »

Haise voice bring his attention back to him. Haise was talking nonstop about his day at school, his new friend and how they talk about the book he bring to school.

"So you bring book to school?"

The kid seems to realize his slip, cover his mouth with " Oh..oh.."

"Haise I told you .."

"I know dad. That school work is also important and that I had to do my job, which is studying. I've finish all homeworks and study I had to do. I understand all what teacher teach us. You can even test it. I got A+ for all. I just read book when i got time"he said in his defences looking about to cry.

Arima felt bad now. He didn't mean to rise his voice. Just the stress about earlier make him snap. Haise is very soft hearted and is a cry baby. And he don't want to have a crying child all his way.

"It's ok. But Haise is class that boring? "he says changing the topic.

Haise nod."Its really boring but I have Hide now "he smile and start talking about this and that again.

«He also had to reconsider Haise teacher proposal to moved him to uper level. Haise seems too intelligent to be in grade-one that he got bored easily in class.»

But all in all, Districting Mission succeed .

Then he remembered about his upcoming real mission.

" Haise I had a mission and It'll be a few days long . So you had to stay in uncle Fura's house. Or do you want to go to Mr. Mado's?"

In the past, he wouldn't make that kind of suggestion. But thanks to Haise, he got so closed with both investigators,as well as their family members, thant he now considere Fura and his wife as his son's uncle and aunt, ( as the kid called them) and young lady Mado as a sister that Haise never had.

Through the senior Mado is not at home enough, due to his obsession about killing ghoul and finding his wife's killer, he seems to like Haise. Listing to Haise talking about books, toys ,kids, and etc. ( Although Haise treasure his alone times with books, he can be really talkative, can talk someone's [ Arima's] ears off, when he's with someone he like. ) And Mado listen to him with amusement and answer his many questions patently.

"I think Mr. Mado's house is fine. Aunty Aki is expecting a baby and she's often sick and tired. I don't want to impose her."

Arima smile at the boy. He's mature for his age.

" But Akira won't be able to stay with you all the time like in the past. She is in senior highschool now. So she had to focus on her study."

" I know Dad. Don't worry. I'm big boy now. I can take care of myself "