Chapter_11

Haise think that his dad is going kill him for not returning before 5. But what they saw was shocking that it prevent him from thinking further about the punishment he would faced.

They had saw that the car drove into the compound which sign showed that " authorized person entry only"

They climbed the wall quietly and hide behind a dumpster.

This site was abandoned for ages before it was bought by a rich man to rebuilt the factory. But as they look around now there was no sign of the construction process. All the vehicles; cranes, cement mixers, bulldozers and excavators were all stop. One of the building was half demolished. There were a few men wearing as engineers and construction workers but Haise doubt that they are really just ordinary workers.

Their suspension were proven to be true when two of those men walked toward the car and the woman rolled her window down. One of the man opened the back door and pick their former classmate up like a sack of potato bag and went inside the building while the other man hand an envelop full of money? She count it and than drove off the compound.

«human trafficking »

" No way, dude this isn't what I think right?" Hide whispered.

" I think so, hey! They are coming this way."
Haise warned and they quietly move backward as quickly as they dared.

And they escaped into a warehouse just as a few men arrived to their earlier place. As they sneaked a look from a safe distance haise saw one of the man stop, looks around and sniffed? And than rub his nose and walked off.

"Oh man! we smell like rubbish"Hide grimaced,"and what is this place's deal anyway? I'll beg all my pocket money in that those men aren't real construction workers. What do you think?"

When his friend didn't reply he turnaround to him and he as well froze at the sight.

In the warehouse, there were dozens of cages pile up and each one of them contained people. And they are all sleeping «drugged?»

" Haise..I think we have found a trafficking ring."

As Hide fish out his phone from this bag and about to call the police, Haise grab his hand.

"Haise? we have to alert the police "

"No" Haise said," Not police. CCG"

Hide face turn horror with realization.

"We have to go now."

_______________________

They have to find another way out as the place they sneak in is not possible anymore with all those men, ghoul, standing guarding around.

"Haise, if they are ghouls, we shouldn't leave those people behind" Hide sign from where he was hiding.

"There was no other way. They are all drugged. We had tried to sent emergency message to CCG but the signal connection is not working.They might jam the signal on purpose. We have to get out and do it ourselves." Haise sign back.

As soon as they realized the situation they were in both of them agree to reduce the sound at all cost.
For that they use sign language to communicate.