Chapter_5

By now everyone in CCG have became used to the little figure that run around CCG building. ( Usually shortly follows by Arima of course, that little devil almost always sneak away from his father. The kid seems to think it as a funny game, making his father chase after him.)

The kid can be really sweet so people find that they don't mind the interruption that much.

Rank 2 Investigator Kōri Ui ,who is writing the report for his last assignment, find himself distracted from his work when a small figure run toward him and hide behind his desk.

At his stare, the kid lookup at him with his large grey eyes and giggle.

The kid surely is his mentor's son. He had high sense. At the sound of footsteps, which is barely not noticeable for most common people, the boy go quite and hide himself fully under his desk.

A moment later, Special Investigator Arima come into the view. Kōri Ui  stand up and greet his mentor.

“Mr Arima sir”

“At ease, investigator Kōri Ui, how's your mission? ”

“ It went well Sir, we were able to exterminate the target with no losse on our side.”

“ That's great. You had a great sense for leadership and at this rate I'm sure you will be promoted in no time.”

“Thank you sir.”

Arima nod at his his protege and now for his reason of this visit.

“ Ken, I know you in here”

More ruffling sond accompany with barely suppress set of giggle come from behind the desk. The toddler peak at his father from the hide.

“ I was planing to go to Mado family's house but if you are not interested.. ”

He doesn't have to continue further as the toddler run out from his hide ad hug his father's one leg. He then stretches his arms up in the air giving his father the cue.

“Up!”

Arima simply complied and the kid put both his palms on the each side of his father cheeks.

“Me like big sis-ter...kiira and wanna pay with her”

“You like big sister Akira and want to play with her”

At this the toddler nod.

It's true that little Haise adore the daughter of First-Class Investigator Kureo Mado following her as a little duckling from the moment of their greeting.

Arima had introduced the two about two months after Haise live with him , to make Haise communicate with kids. Even though Akira is 10 years senior to the now almost 4-years-old, they get along well.She plays along with Haise with care and patient and treats him as her own sibling, or even son.

(Kureo Mado think that is her ways of coping for the loss of her mother. She had shown a great deal of emotional recovery after interaction with the child, so he and Arima set them for play date very often .And Arima sometimes left Haise at their home when he had to go on mission as Haise is more happy to be with her than the babysitter he had hired.)

“Well then, let's go Ken. You will also need a bath before that” Arima excuse himself from his student and exist the room.

“Bubbles!”

“ Well of course little mister. But not for too long. Daddy have to get back to work after I deliver you to Miss Akira.”

“ Gon-na long?”

“No I won't be gone that long. I'll even buy you sweet when I pick you up”

“Deee...”

“ Deal”

Like that the conversation of the father and son faint as they go far away. Leaving Kōri Ui with a small smile and a new recovered energy to continue his report.

______________________________________________________

.

.

.

At the cold dark night of Tokyo, a young female with bandage covering all parts of her body sit on edge of the roof of an abandoned building. Swinging he legs in the air and humming herself. She's waiting for her King to discuss about their founded organization.