Chapter 3

I lied.

I completely lied.

This is not going to be a good year.

To be honest, I don't remember anything from the entrance ceremony. I fainted when I saw the headmaster jump off the roof. Haruka and Tomochika have to inform a staff member to take me to the infirmary.

I always have it bad when someone jumps off a roof. I know it is specific, but a past trauma can do that to you. Luckily, I didn't stay unconscious for long. I did, however, miss the whole ceremony. I'll just have to ask Haruka or Tomochika what happened.

Now, I am on my way to my classroom. I have a note from the doctor just in case my teacher arrived early. It didn't take me long to reach the room and can see that most of the students are there. I walk in and try to look for a spot to sit. Even though the doctor said that I am fine, I feel dizzy. So, I choose to sit in the middle of the room, not wanting to be the typical anime main character who sits all the way in the back of the classroom.

I really need to stop watching anime. It is ruining my life.

Once I sit down, I look around the room. I see no one I know, which is both a good and bad thing. Good thing because people don't know me. Bad thing because there is no one for me to talk to. Before I can look behind me, I hear someone talking to me.

"Hey." A voice called.

I wasn't expecting anyone to come up to me, so I almost jump out of my seat. I look to the person to see who it was.

A boy with blond hair looks at me with concern. His blue eyes move up and down, trying to see something on me. What I find interesting about him is the red booby-pins and black fedora in his hair and the black fingernails. He also caught my eye by wearing a pale hoodie instead of a blazer. He is short too.

"I saw what happened earlier." he said. "Are you okay now?"

I look at him for a minute before realizing what he meant.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered. "I felt dizzy, is all."

He still looks at me like I was about to pass out again. I don't blame him, but I don't want him to worry about me so early in the year.

"Are you sure?"

I nod. Although it doesn't seem like it, the movement makes me dizzy again. He reluctantly leaves the situation alone and goes to sit next to my desk.

"The name's Kurusu Syo. I'm going to be an idol." He introduced.

Syo smiles at me as he holds his hand out to me. This makes me smile too. I take his hand and shake it.

"Kokoro Teresa and I want to be a composer." I greeted back.

Syo's eyes shine in excitement. He also is bouncing up and down in his seat. It looks like a kid who is about to get ice cream. He is so cute.

"That means that we could work together." Syo said. "And did you see who our teachers are going to be? Hyuga Ryuya is one of them."

Syo is basically vibrating with excitement. I giggle at how cute he is.

"Are you a fan of Hyuga Ryuya?" I asked.

To be honest, I don't even have to asked that as Syo's face lights up.

"He is the reason I'm even here." Syo explained. "If it wasn't for him, I don't know what I'll being doing."

"That's cool." I said. "Ryuya-san is really an inspiring person when you watch his movies, huh?"

"Totally."

Syo then when on about Ryuya-san's, or I should say Hyuga-sensei, recent movie and how we should go and see it. I usually not the type to watch the kind of movies Hyuga-sensei plays in, but if Syo is interested in it, I guess I can try and watch it. Who knows, I could end up liking it.

"So, why are you here?" Syo asked out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"What is your reason for being a composer?" Syo rephrased.

"Oh." I said. "I'm here because it is my dream."

"Dream?"

"Yeah. To be honest, I grew up in a not so great childhood. It is because of my friend who loves music that I am here. They showed me that music can reach people's hearts. That is what I want. I want to reach people's hearts, so that even if they have a bad, they know that there is someone who will care about them."

Syo stares at me to an uncomfortable minute. I squirm in my seat, wondering if I said something funny.

"Wow." Syo finally said. "That is really inspiring. So, does this friend of yours here as well?"

"I don't think so." I answered, knowing full well that they already achieve their dream. "I haven't seen them in a long time."

Before Syo can ask what I meant, the door opens, and a tall figure steps into the room. The students scramble to their seat and quiet down. When I turn to see who our teacher was, I was not ready to see the person that Syo and I were just talking about.

Hyuga Ryuya is almost imitating in person as he is on screen. It doesn't help that he is tall enough to loom over us. Even if he wasn't tall, the air around him says that he is the 'no nonsense' type of guy. The perfect teacher to teach the S class.

"Alright, class." His booming voice echoed around the room. "Be quiet and listen to what I have to say."

Well, at least I know he is the type of teacher to be strict. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, but I wouldn't let that stop me from being a composer. Although I am 99% nervous, the 1% gives me enough excitement to continue this road.

I will reach my dream.

No matter what.

Note: Funny story. Half of this chapter did not save on my documents. So I had to quickly write the half in before posting. The unfortunate part is that I wrote this about a week ago, so I don't remember what I originally put. I don't this is better or not, but there is nothing I can do to recover it. I hope you enjoy it at least and please give some support. I think I really need it after this little mishap. Anyway, I hope to see you next chapter.