Chapter 6

I am currently hanging out in Haruka and Tomochika's room. Earlier after classes, I met up with them at the same courtyard that we had for the Opening Ceremony and decide to explore the school a little bit more. The school is a lot bigger than I thought it was and it takes us 2 hours to look at half the school.

Okay, I may have taken forever in the library, looking through the books that they have. Tomochika teased me and said that I should just live there instead of the dorm rooms. I went with it and said that I would love to live there. I wasn't kidding either as I would live to be surrounded by books all day every day.

Right now, I help the two finished unpacking their things. I already finish mine's as I didn't have a lot of thing packed with me.

"Where should I put this?" I asked Tomochika, holding up a big bag.

"Oh. You can put that on my desk." Tomochika said, nodding her head to the desk on the left.

I nod and put it on top of the many books that are already occupying the desk. I can see a magazine sitting on top of all the textbooks. The magazine is from the latest release of Red's fashion.

"Oh, I didn't know they just release a new one." I commented, picking the magazine up.

I see a man with brown hair. The right side of his hair is sweep back and just leaves the left side as is. His golden eyes pierce through me like he is looking into my soul. He is laying on is stomach with his arm reaching out to the camera. He is shirtless and his bottom half is covered by a thin, white blanket. His muscles stand out a lot.

I feel my face burning as I quickly set the magazine down, almost slamming it.

"That's right. I picked it up earlier when you were too busy in the library. I'm surprise that they are even selling these here." Tomochika commented as she puts the last of her clothes in the wardrobe.

"Do you like Red's fashion?" I asked as I move on to the next box.

"I do!" Tomochika said excitedly. "Their women's winter collections are some of my favorite lines so far."

"I also like their winter collection." I said. "I also like some of their men's collections as well."

"Men's?"

"I like men's styles a lot more than women's. I don't know why." I clarified.

"There are some good men's wear I would like to wear."

"What is Red's fashion?" Haruka finally said after a while.

"You even don't know what Red's fashion is?" Tomochika asked in disbelief.

Tomochika grabs the magazine and goes to sit of Haruka's bed. Haruka leaves her unfolded clothes at her desk and goes to sit next to Tomochika. Tomochika motions me to come sit too. I obey and go sit on the other side of her. Tomochika opens the magazine a few pages in.

On the page is a woman on it. Her long, curly, pink hair is draped over her right shoulder. Her blue eyes are looking to the side, away from the camera. Her pink dress reached just above her knee. White sandals and white bangle bracelet help bring out the dress. And to top it all off is a thick pink and white headband. She posed on a brown couch as she leans her body over the arm rest.

"Ringo-sensei?!" Haruka shouted in surprised.

"Yep. He was asked to model for Red's fashion recently." Tomochika said. "His popularity skyrocketed after that."

"Whoa." Haruka said in awe.

"Did you really not know?" I asked as I reach out to turn the page.

"No."

I see Haruka's cheeks redden.

"Don't worry. We'll just have to teach you the city life." Tomchika said.

The pink-haired girl pats Haruka's head. I nod as I turn the page again. Before I can study the page, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket of my blazer. I grab my phone and see Syo's name on the screen. Since we are both in the same class, Syo suggested that we exchange phone numbers. It made sense, so I give him my phone number. After another ring, I pick it up.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hey, I was wondering if you want to grab something to eat. I thought that if we get dinner early, we would avoid having too many people there." Syo said.

I look over at Tomochika and Haruka.

"Hold on, let me ask my friends if they want to come." I said.

I pull the phone away from my ear and cover the speaker.

"Syo asked me about dinner right now and I wonder if you guys want to come too." I explained.

"Yeah. We can take a break right now." Tomochika said.

Haruka nods.

"Okay." I said.

I go back to the phone.

"Yeah. We can meet up at the cafeteria in a few minutes."

"Cool. See you soon." Syo said before hanging up.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I stand up and stretch.

"Come on. I am hungry." I said.

"Me too." Tomochika agreed as she gets up.

Haruka soon follows. The three of us walks out of the dorm room and makes our way to the cafeteria. It didn't take us too long to reach there. Syo was right about not many people are there. I feel grateful that he thought about me and my discomfort around crowds. It is not hard to spot Syo. As we made our way closer to him, I see the tall boy from earlier sitting across from Syo. It is ridiculous of how different their height is.

"Teresa!" Syo called loudly when he sees us coming.

"Haru-chan! Tomo-chan! You're going to eat with us too?" the tall boy asked.

"Yeah. Teresa invited us." Tomochika said.

Tomochika takes a seat and pulls Haruka next to her, which puts Haruka between her and the tall boy. I go sit next to Syo with Haruka across from me.

"Oh. You're Teresa. Syo told me all about you." The tall boy said, making me blush.

"It's not like that!" Syo shouted, also blushing.

"I'm Shinomiya Natsuki." Natsuki-san introduced. "I am Syo's childhood friend."

"Nice to meet you, Natsuki-san." I said. "I'm Kokoro Teresa."

"Syo said that you prefer your first name."

I nod.

"Is it alright to call you Te-chan?"

I look at him in surprise.

"I'm fine with that." I said. "I think that is the first nickname someone ever gave me."

"Really? I'm glad I am the first." Natsuki-san said.

Natsuki-san smiles so brightly that I have to look away. I blush with the way he phrased that. Syo shouts at Natsuki-san about how he worded it. I giggle when I see how confuse Natsuki-san was.

It seems like I made another new friend. I am starting to like it here.

Note: Bonus points for those who knows who the man in the magazine is. Hint: he is an idol. Anyways, six chapters in and they are all from episode one. I hope you enjoy. Until next time, bye.