Chapter 15

I give Aka one last, tight squeeze before letting her go. Looking at her now makes me realize just how much I missed her. Aka gives me a smile as she squeezes my upper arm.

"Miss you too, Teresa." Aka said. "By the way, mind introducing your friends to me? They thought I was you and wouldn't stop thinking that I was joking."

Aka nods her head to the group behind her. I look over Aka's shoulder and let out a laugh at Haruka and Tomochika's faces.

"It might be my fault that I didn't tell them that I have a twin." I said as I lead all three of them further into my room.

"Not only that, but you didn't even say that you had a sister!" Tomochika exclaimed as she plops herself on the unoccupied bed. Haruka sits next to her.

I sit myself on my bed and without saying anything, Aka goes to sit to the right of me. I subconsciously lean against her, liking how right it feels to be next to my twin again.

"I didn't?" I repeated.

"No, you didn't!"

"I bet you just assume they know that you have a sister to begin with." Aka said.

I have nothing to say as she is correct. Aka sighs before putting her attention to my two friends.

"And since Teresa isn't going to introduce me, I'll have to do it myself. I am Kokoro Aka, Teresa's unmentioned older twin sister."

"I am Shibuya Tomochika, but you can call me Tomo-chan." Tomochika introduced. "This is Nanami Haruka."

"It is nice to meet you, Kokoro-san." Haruka said as she slightly bows.

"No need to call me that." Aka said as she leans back slightly and crosses her legs. "We are both Kokoro so it gets confusing if you call us that. If anything, we prefer if you call us by our given names."

"Okay, Aka-san." Haruka said.

"So, Aka-chan," Tomochika called, "what are you doing here? I thought that visitors can't get in here unless they have permission."

"Your principal was the one who invited me." Aka answered. "Scared the crap out of me when he suddenly jumped off the wall and landed right in front of me."

"Principal Saotome did? Did he know you were there?" Tomochika asked.

"I don't know. I wouldn't be surprise if he knows through security, but to meet me when I just got to the school is pretty sus."

"Sus?" Haruka repeated, confused by the word.

"Whoops. I been watching too much Among Us that I forget that not everyone plays it." Aka said before rephrasing her words.

I smile as I watch my sister and my two friends getting along really well. It makes me super happy to see Aka like this. Usually, she would be wary of strangers, but since I guess they are my friends, Aka does not mind getting to know them. I listen to them talk for a while before something starts growling. This make Haruka and Tomochika jump at the sudden noise. Aka just chuckles. Aka stands up and starts stretching.

"Sounds like someone is hungry." Aka said as she looks at the clock on my bedside table. "We should get something eat now since it is close to dinnertime."

I look at it and read 4:53 PM. Aka helps me stand up as I feel one of my legs falling asleep.

"Whoa, it's that late already?" I said. "I don't think we will have enough time to give Aka a tour."

"Why don't she stay the night here?" Tomochika suggested. "That way we can show her around the school tomorrow."

Tomochika and Haruka get up.

"Unfortunately, I have to go to work tomorrow and my workplace is pretty far from here." Aka said.

"Oh." Haruka said. "Well, maybe next time you come by, we can give you a tour."

"I would like that."

Just when I was about to suggest getting food from the cafeteria, my phone rings. I grab it from where it was laying on the table and read the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, where are you right now?" Syo's voice asked.

"My room. Why do you want to know?"

"Me and the guys are already at the cafeteria at the moment and wonder if you, Nanami, and Shibuya would like to join us?"

"Hold on, let me ask them." I said before pulling the phone away from my ear. "Syo called. He and the other guys are at the cafeteria and wants to know if we want to join them?"

Haruka nods and Tomochika gives me a thumbs up. I look to Aka. Aka shrugs, telling me that it is my choice. I put the phone back against my ear.

"We're coming. We might have an extra person, if you don't mind." I said.

"That's fine. The more the merrier." Syo said excitedly. "See you soon."

"See ya." I said before ending the call.

"We better hurry before the boys eat everything." Tomochika stated.

As we make our way the cafeteria, Tomochika and Haruka walk a little bit ahead of Aka and me. The two in front were chatting away about something that I didn't pay attention to. The only thing I focus on the most is the presence of my sister next to me and her warmth. Without realizing it, I grab Aka's hand into mine's and start humming quietly. Aka is used to this, so she just listens to my humming as she guides me to our destination. It feels like it has been so long since I was this relax. I could have been dosing off if I wasn't walking.

"We're here." Aka said as we both stop at the entrance of the cafeteria.

I can feel Aka tense a little. To comfort her, I squeeze her hand. Aka squeezes back and relaxes.

"Come on, I want them to meet you." I said as I now lead us to the table that we usually sit at.

I can already see Natsu-san over the sea of heads. As we get closer, I can see Otoya and Syo with him.

"My eyes are burning." Aka said as she stares at my colorful friends.

I laugh at her comment before saying, "You should see when everyone is together."

I continue to lead us to the table with excitement running through me. To have my friends meet my sister makes me extremely happy.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them. My voice is slightly higher than usually. "I have someone I want you to meet."