Chapter 4

Warning: breaking the fourth wall

At this point, I don't even know what to feel anymore. The "no love" rule is stupid in my opinion. I understand that idols are not supposed to date anyone because of the chance if their fans being upset, but to say that both composers and idols can't love is wrong. How can you control love, anyways?

I sigh as these thoughts are getting me nowhere. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear Syo coming up to me.

"What a day." Syo said, making me jump. "And it only lunchtime."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"We should go and grab something to eat." Syo said. "I kind of skip breakfast this morning and I am hungry."

Syo scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. I giggle as I see the red spreading across his face.

"Yeah. We better go." I agreed.

I honestly didn't feel too hungry, but I don't want him to worry about it like he did earlier. I also want to see if Haruka and Tomochika are there. I get up from my seat and follow Syo out the classroom. Most of the students are already out, but there are some where they just hang out by their desks.

Even though I arrived here two days ago, I didn't have time to go around the school and figure my way around yet. Syo chats away about random things while I listen. I did reply once and awhile, but otherwise I just listen. That seems to not bother Syo as he told me about the recent fashion that got him interested.

"Red maybe the newest fashion designer, but their designs are off the charts." Syo said in excitement. "Their clothes are no joke."

"Yeah. Most of my wardrobe is from their brand." I said offhandedly.

I didn't realize until I almost ran into Syo that he stopped. Syo looks at me like I did something incredible.

"What?"

"You have a lot of Red's clothes?" Syo asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you know how expensive some of those are? How rich are you?"

"Not that much." I answered as I walk around him. "The reason I have so many is because my sister is working at the same company as the designer Red. I just get some of their clothes through my sister."

I don't know why I told him that. There is a chance he could just use me to get him the latest design from Red. But I know he would never take advantage of me like that. Something about him tells me that he is not that type of person.

"That's cool." Syo said. "Does that mean you know Red?"

Before I can answer him, I hear someone calling my name. I didn't have time to turn around as I feel someone slam against my back and arms wrap around my shoulders. I feel my body tensing up at the sudden contact.

"Teresa! How did homeroom go?" I hear Tomochika's voice asked.

I move my head a little to see pink hair on my shoulder. Pass the hair is Haruka running closer to us. Because she was running, she stumbles over her feet and almost falls. In her hand, a pink card flies off. In the blink of an eye, Syo catches the card before it hits the ground.

"Safe!" Syo shouts.

Syo straightens himself and hands the card back to Haruka.

"Here."

Haruka grabs it and holds it closer to her body

"Thank you." Haruka said.

I feel Tomochika let go of me. My body untenses and is about to asks if Haruka was okay, but I get interrupted by someone.

"Careful there, Ochibi-chan." A smooth voice said.

"Ochibi!" Syo repeated loudly.

Our little group turns to where the voice was and see a handsome boy walking our way.

His long orange hair is pulled back behind one of his ears. The way his bangs covers the right side of his face makes him look more handsome. His eyes are quite blue, but not the same shade as Syo's. His uniform looks to be thrown on half-heartedly. His shirt is only button two-thirds of the way up and his tie is tied loosely around his neck. The boy ditches the blazer and is left with a vest. The perfect definition of a ladies' man.

"I had my eye on this lady first." The boy said as he makes his way to where Syo and Haruka is.

In the back, I can see many of the girls staring at him. I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Ren!" Syo shouted. "My name ain't 'Ochibi-chan'! It's Kurusu Syo!"

I am so glad that I didn't mention anything about Syo's height. It seems to be a very sore subject to him.

"Um, thank you for helping me the day of the entrance exam." Haruka said.

Haruka bows down. I look at her in confusion. Didn't the guy with the red hair helped her? Maybe Ren-san helped when I left. Ren-san smiles at Haruka.

"Meeting you again must be fate." Ren-san stated.

'A flirt, that one is' is what was going through my head. And apparently someone agrees with me.

"A flirt, as always." A voice coming from behind Syo and Haruka said.

Ren-san looks surprised when he heard the voice talking to him.

Another boy walks up. His blue hair is quite an eye-catcher. His beauty mark on his cheek makes his purple eyes brighter. He is a complete opposite of how Ren-san is dressed. Clean and proper. His blue cardigan is replacing the blazer and his tie is tied correctly.

I almost choked. I thought it was him. I thought he came back to haunt me. To punish me for leaving him without warning.

That is why I was so relief to know it wasn't him. At first glance, the boy did look like him. But I can see the little differences that this boy and he have.

I let go of a breath that I did not know I held and watch the scene before me unfolds. Ren-san stares at the blue-haired boy for a moment before walking to meet with him.

"And as always, you're a stiff." Ren-san fired back from the comment the boy made earlier.

Haruka moves out of the way and watches Ren-san and the boy have their 'conversation'. Once Ren-san completely moves pass Haruka. Tomochika hurries up to her.

"What?!" Tomochika shouted. "Lifesaver 'B' was Jinguji Ren?!"

I guess Haruka have two saviors during the exam. Why do I get the feeling that she is the main character of a harem anime? And what am I here for? I have been completely ignored.

"Yes." Haruka answered before I can voice my complaint. "Do you know him?"

Tomochika looks at Haruka in surprised. To be honest, I was surprised too. And judging by Syo's reaction, he thinks so too.

Well, if she is going to be the main heroin of an anime, then I guess she must be the clueless type to her harem of boys.