Chapter 1

Click after click a part of my soul fades into the oblivion created by my own memories that resurface.

I continue to keep my eyes empty and serious, despite having a storm inside.

I never realized how much I hated that black lens.
They say it has the power to capture the most beautiful images, memories that you will be able to look at and not forget..
But who said I want to remember.

I started modeling when I met her, beautiful as never, with her blonde hair gathered with a pencil and the bearing of someone who is sure of herself, I had never seen such a woman.
I was going to university and she approached me telling me that she was looking for a subject for a project and that I would be perfect.

I wasn't interested in that type of job and I didn't even need money, but I accepted.
I wanted to know her better, I was attracted and intrigued by that woman older than me;
And before I knew a few photos later I found myself to be her lover.

I was lost. Completely addicted to that drug she had become for me.

So addicted that I am now on abstinence.
She left me with a simple 'I feel guilty' two months ago.
Yes, because she is married.

I knew that moment would come, but I was selfish, still not being rational  under the effect of the overdose that she made me feel.
I knew I was an object, something for which she would never have felt anything but lust, but it was enough for me, at least I was in her life.

It will be because of that toxic reasoning that I am still here,
sitting on a chair, leaning on the back with a shirt completely open, while she makes me feel like her favorite object with each flash.

"Happy first year of the studio!"
The owner of the photo studio, or the husband of the woman I love, exclaims enthusiastically entering the room.

"Yeosang we are done"
Jez tells me in a hurry, clearly uncomfortable to see me and her husband in the same space.

"Tonight party! I want everyone present"
Martin Lee announces, with an happy response from the employee.

I get up and start to go to the dressing room to change, when I see them kissing..
It is a quick and cold kiss, nothing comparable with the kisses I gave her, yet it hurts me.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to forget her.

At that moment our eyes meet;
I know that she can clearly see that our memories together are still engraved inside me, and that a single word of her would be enough to make me hers again.
Yet that word does not come, not even a gesture.

She looks away ignoring my presence, and I feel the need to bring her attention back to me, so I do the only thing I know that will work on her.. jealousy.

At that moment a little girl passes in the corridor next to me, and I place my arm in front of her preventing her from passing.
"Are you free tonight?"
I look at her, she is pretty, brunette and with innocent eyes.
I notice that she is surprised by my sudden question, maybe she thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care.

"I- I am"
Did she stuttered?
"Perfect, then see you at the party."
Jaz gives me a quick look and I can see that it worked, I know she still cares about me.
And this little girl will be perfect for my game.