Chapter 2

Feifei PV

"Why this smile?"
It's the first thing my roommate tells me as soon as she sees me enter our small apartment.

It's the entire afternoon that I do nothing but think that I have only dreamed.
And I feel a stupid smile unable to leave my face.

"I have to go to the photo studio party"
I answer putting the bag down and letting myself fall on the sofa.

"Are you happy about it? You told me you didn't want to go.."
Raven tells me, obviously confused.
"This was before Yeosang asked me to see each other there"
Repeating it makes me rethink the moment he asked me.
When he looked at me I felt my heart stop and that open shirt was not helping me..

"Wait!! That Yeosang?!"
Apparently I'm not the only one who's surprised.
"That Yeosang"

Raven sits next to me and starts staring at me in silence.
"What?"
I say to her almost uneasily.
"It seems strange"
She answers me thoughtfully.
"What do you mean?"

"I mean..Feifei, doesn't it seem strange to you? After all it's you who told me that he is a model in the same studio where you have been an intern for months .. You see each other every day and he has never noticed you-"
"Ok ok I got it"
I interrupt her.
I wanted to avoid thinking about it.
I'm not stupid, I know very well that he didn't get hit by the arrow of love at first sight today.
Also because i know that his heart is already taken by the photographer..

I still remember when I saw them in the closet at the studio.
I had to fix some documents and I heard moans, then I saw them..
I still remember the pang in the heart I felt.

I cried a whole night, I didn't think it was possible.
Yet that same day i realized that Yeosang was not just a crush for me, but I really feel in love.

I've known him for a year now;
The first time we met in the library of our university.
It was my first day, I was lost looking for my classroom, and he was sitting there studying.
It was him who gave me the directions, but I'm sure he doesn't even remember it.

I happened to see him often on campus, but I never had the courage to talk to him.
Then when I saw him enter the door of the photo studio I thought it was my chance ..
Later I found out that Jaz, the boss's wife had already dragged him into her net.

"Raven can you be happy for me?"
My request comes from the heart, I don't want to start with paranoia which may not even be true.

"But I am! I just hope it's serious, we both know that maybe he still thinks about that woman."
I put my head on Raven's shoulder for comfort. If she weren't there, I don't know who I would let off steam about my poor heart.
"If he makes you suffer, I swear I'll make him regret being born."
I laugh at her words, she is truly my best friend.