Chapter 6

"Jaz"
The last person I thought I was going to see now is standing in front of me.

"You no longer know what education is?"
She says, pushing me by the shoulder and entering the apartment.

I'm still confused, what is she doing here?

A thousand thoughts overlap in my head, but before I can put order I find myself pressed to the wall and Jaz's lips against mine.
They have exactly the nicotine flavor I remembered, but mixed with vodka tonight.

I get lost in the sensations when her lips go down my neck, but then I remember that I'm not alone at home.

"Jaz wait"
She mumbles a 'what' but never let go of me.

"I'm not alone"
"Wooyoung is used to it"
I feel her chuckle against my neck, perhaps remembering all the times that my roommate knocked on my room door to shout at us not to make too much noise.
"I'm not talking about Wooyoung.."

Jaz immediately walks away, looking at me with disgusted eyes.
"A girl?!"
She asks, and I simply nod.

This is enough to make her furious and slam the door as she leaves.

In that couple of seconds I regret everything..
The stupid idea of ​​making Jaz jealous using Feifei, going to that damn party tonight, and also the feeling that I have for a woman who will never love me back.

But how do you end loving someone?
I wish I knew the answer.

I hear the sound of water coming from the bathroom, and I shake my head still confused by what has just happened, remembering that I have a drunk girl at home.

"Feifei Is everything ok?"
I knock on the bathroom door, but I get no answer.

Concerned I decide to enter, and luckily I did.

I find Feifei bent over the sink coughing with the water running, she has probably already vomited.

"Don't look at me"
She tries to say, but I ignore it.
I take the elastic off my hair and try to pick her hair up in a ponytail.

We stay in the bathroom for a few minutes until she seems to feel better.
I take her back to my room to put her back in bed, but I notice that her shirt has got wet.

She is somewhere in between sleeping and drunk, so she doesn't react in any way when I raise her arms and take her shirt off.

I put on her one of my t-shirts that I use to sleep repeating to myself that I haven't looked...
But the truth is that my eyes have settled there and have appreciated more than I could imagine.

I put her under the covers, and I'm about to go to sleep on the sofa, when Feifei grabs me by the forearm.

"Stay please"
She asks, with her eyes still closed.

I lie down next to her on the covers, and she immediately rolls towards me.
She sticks to my side looking for warmth, snatching a smile from me.

I stay here for a while looking at the white ceiling lighted slightly by the light of the full moon that comes in through the half-open window.

I keep thinking about my messed up heart as I wait for Feifei to fall asleep, so I can go to sleep too.