Chapter 5

Yeosang PV

"Ok Miss, here's your bag-"
I say, closing the car door.
But when I turn around I notice that Feifei is asleep.

I don't know what it is, maybe I drank too much or maybe I'm going crazy, but something pushes me to want to know this girl who seems so helpless curled up in the passenger seat of my car.

I pause to observe her a bit, and before I know it I turn towards her and when I am about to move a lock of hair from her face ... she opens her eyes.

"I need your address"
I hasten to say, feeling a little awkward. I hope she hasn't noticed anything, or I'd look like a maniac.

"To the right"
She mumbles, and I think I give her the most confused look in history.
"Where do you live?"
I rephrase the question since she's drunk, however not getting any results.
She continues to grumble, closing her eyes, and I think she also fell asleep again.

"Great"
I sigh to myself, but then I remember that I still have her handbag on my lap.

I shouldn't, but I don't see any other way...

I start looking in her purse, and find exactly what I was looking for, the identity card.

Sol Feifei, born in January '00, student and resident ... in the female dormitory.

Perfect and now how do I take her home..
Dalma, the custodian of the female dormitory is known all over the campus for hating the male gender.
I could never bring Feifei inside without Dalma seeing me ..

"Feifei.. Feifei we have a problem"
I try to call her, but she seems to have fallen into a deep sleep.
And I will have to make my own decision.

I opt for my apartment.
At least I know that if she also feels sick, which is very likely since she doesn't seem used to drinking, I would be there to help her.

Feifei continues to sleep all the way, even when I take her in my arms to bring her into the apartment.
Better this way, I prefer her to sleep since she's in these conditions.

But luck couldn't last long..

"Hey hey! What do we have here? Time for chacha man?!"
Wooyoung, my roommate and best friend for five years.

We met in high school, he had just moved a few blocks from my house, but I only found out when he sat next to me in class;
Never known anyone who speaks more than him.
In the beginning I kinda hated him, but over time I changed my mind.

Even though, since we rent an apartment together not far from campus, we spend much more time together than we used to, and sometimes I just have a repressed desire to strangle him to make him shut up.

"It's not what you're thinking"
I tell him, as I lay Feifei on my bed.
"Oh come on! I must say.. finally one of our age!"
He never liked Jaz, and never misses a chance to remind me.

"Look, she got drunk and I couldn't leave her alone. That's it"
I don't even know why I'm giving explanations.
We both bring girls home all the time, but this time I don't want him to think I sleep with Feifei.
Or it's just because I keep thinking that I left Jaz there..
Me and my guilt, an inseparable couple.

"Ok ok I pretend to believe it."
Wooyoung says, and at that moment I notice that he is wearing a light shirt and jeans, he is ready to go out.

"Wait! Are you going out? At this hour?!"
I ask him, closing the door of my room behind me.
"Yes mama. Don't wait me up"
Maybe it's better that he gets out, so I won't have to hear any more jokes.
"You will still have better things to do"
Wooyoung adds, winking at me.
"Out"
I say, throwing at him his leather jacket.

I close the door and after a few seconds I hear a knock.
"The keys mama"
Wooyoung says, still with that ironic tone.
"Don't call me mama!"
I give him the keys and close the door.

When I'm heading to my room to check on Feifei I hear a knock on the door again.

"Now what!?!"
I say annoyed by opening the door.
But in front of me there is not Wooyoung..