Chapter 7

Feifei PV

I'm awake, but I still haven't opened my eyes.
I feel my head heavy and a terrible taste in the mouth, residues of my bright idea of ​​getting drunk last night.

After another bit of contemplation in half-sleep I start trying to open my eyes, but a bright light almost blinds me, not allowing me to see clearly what surrounds me.

I try to sit up and help myself with my arms, but at that moment I touch something that is definitely not the mattress..

I bare my eyes seeing Yeosang still asleep next to me, with only his pants on..

My gaze falls down on me and .. who's this shirt? Must be Yeosang's, it has his scent.

Wait...

"Oh my God!!!"
I scream like crazy, getting up from the bed and waking up Yeosang.

"Calm down!"
Yeosang tells me, trying to fully wake up by rubbing his eyes.

"Why am I here?! What happened?!"
I can't keep calm. The only time I drank in my life I could have slept with the boy I love and I don't even remember it.

Yeosang chuckles with a grin that I would have found sexy at another time, but not now.

"So?!"
I add, waiting for him to give me an explanation.

"What do you think happened?"
He replies, staring at me with a serious look.
For a second I get lost in watching him, handsome as a god of a Greek legend, with long wavy hair and narrowed eyes from sleep.
How can someone be so beautiful in the morning?
I am sure to be disgusting right now.

"I- I don't know. That's why I'm asking you!"
Laughs. This is all he does in answer to my words.

"Did we-"
When I am about to say what I think has happened he gets up and comes towards me.

It is as if my body is paralyzed when he is one step away from me.
He fixes his eyes on mine and slowly I feel his hand running through my hair.
Only after I realize that he took off an elastic band, I did not even realize I had it.

"You must be hungry"
Yeosang says pulling his hair back into a ponytail, leaving the room.

Should this be an answer?
What i think really happened or-

"Do you like eggs?"
I hear Yeosang screaming, probably from the kitchen.

I take a deep breath and seek the courage to go out there with him, deliting the thought of tonight.