Chapter 3

Feifei PV

Now I remember why I didn't want to come..
I hate this kind of clubs, where the music is so loud that you can't hear a single word and the lights so low that you don't understand who's in front of you.

I wander through the dancing crowd until I get to the bar, where I finally notice Yeosang.
He's sitting at the counter with a cocktail in his hand, looking like a vision, with his brown hair gathered in a ponytail and fully dressed in black.

I shyly approach while thinking about what I can say to make him turn around without looking too awkward, but luckily before I touched his shoulder he turns around with a smile on.

"Here you are finally"
He says, and I keep thinking that I have to be relaxed if I don't want to look like an idiot.
But he makes me nervous, I can't help it.
"Follow me, let's go to the others"

When we get to the table I see everyone else;
Jaz sitting next to Mr. Lee and all the other employees, including Mingi, the only intern with whom I managed to make friends.

Yeosang sits down and grabbing me by the wrist he makes me sit next to him.
The second later I notice that he is exactly in front of Jaz, and I think is no accident.

The first round of drinks arrives and I look at my glass already with the nausea at the thought of drinking it.
I don't like the taste of alcohol and I'm also a teetotaler.

"Look at Jaz go!!"
Everyone exclaims seeing the photographer drink two shots in a row as if it were nothing.

"It doesn't make her any better than anyone to handle the effect of alcohol"
Mingi whispers in my ear, and I think he really read my mind.

I smile at him to thank him for his words, although I would like to tell him that in someone's eyes she is better than the others;
And those are the only eyes I care about..

The night continues, and drink after drink I notice more and more the looks that Jaz and Yeosang exchange.

He didn't speak to me even once...
How stupid I am, for a second I was happy.

More drinks arrive and this time I take one, I swallow it without thinking twice, regretting it a moment later feeling that new burning sensation in the throat.

"Feifei are you ok?!"
Mingi asks me, clearly worried noticing my reaction after drinking.
"Yeah, I just wanted to try"
I admit with shame, but relieved that nobody is paying attention to the two of us.

"Then cheers!"
Mingi tells me, raising his glass and I take another full one.
"Cheers!"

Alcohol heals all wounds right?
Let's see if it also works with those of the heart.