Chapter 9

Feifei PV

Something had changed.
After that kiss his eyes shone, as if he had finally removed a weight from his heart..
Maybe I'm a poor deluded person who is creating her own fantasy , but at that moment I really believed that Yeosang had finally realized how toxic that feeling he felt for that woman was.
I hope he understood that that wasn't love, and if he ever gave that name to a feeling so controversial, I hope now he knows that he was wrong.

We arrived at the photographic studio hand in hand, not failing to arouse some whisper among our colleagues present.

I think I had a smile on my face that no one has ever seen on me before,
but that has vanished at the sight of Jaz, the photographer.

As happy as I can be, I must continue to repress a little voice inside me that wants to suggest that every single gesture of Yeosang is a lie.

Even this morning I received a message from Raven, worried that I didn't come back for the night, and as soon as I replied that I had stayed with Yeosang, her words were Please don't trust him too quickly.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong.
But what's wrong with hoping that the person you love isn't using you..

These thoughts accompanied me all day while I was here at the computer working, while I could admire Yeosang over the glass posing for the photo shoot.

"You have not finished yet?"
I almost jump on the chair when Yeosang puts his hands on my shoulders.
"No..At least another twenty minutes"
I smile at him, although my thoughts were far from happy.

"I'll wait for you then. What about we go to watch a movie?"
His proposal is completely unexpected for me, but it gives me hope.
I accept happy, and Yeosang tells me that in the meantime that I finish he will go to change his clothes.

Taken from the euphoria I finish the work five minutes early, anticipating the idea of ​​our first date.

I head to the dressing rooms, but I stop behind the door hearing two familiar voices arguing.

"It didn't take you long to forget.."
Jaz says, I would recognize that provocative voice everywhere.
"Who tells you i forgot?"
I hear Yeosang answer.

I feel like my stomach closes at the mere thought that they are alone in there, and unable to resist I open the door slightly, the necessary to allow me to see them.

"It was you who put an end to our story."
Yeosang says, advancing towards her.
"I had no choice.."
"We always have a choice Jaz.."

Suddenly the silence falls between the two, they stand there facing each other.
I am hurting myself in watching this scene, but I need to know.

"Did you missed me?"
Jaz asks breaking the silence.
Yeosang seems like hesitating and thinking about the answer.

"Do you really need to ask me?...I was yours-"
He can't finish the sentence.
The photographer throws herself on him and kisses him with passion.

I have seen enough..