Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I'm going to be honest and say that I've only seen the movies of John Wick, and have not read the comics. I'm not really going to be focusing the story with John, Lilith is kind of a spin off or within the same universe, if that makes sense. But I include John to be part of her life, and have the occasional meet up with him.

___________________________________

Lilith Lukashevich was only five years old when The Director took her into her hands. She wasn't your normal looking Belarusian looking girl. She wasn't even pure Belarusian, her chocolate brown eyes and dark brunette hair made her stand out of the crowd. He skin tone wasn't as pale as the girls and had a slight shade of tan. The rest of the girls had light colored eyes. Some had light brown hair, red, or blonde hair.

The orphanage was no stranger to The Director. She was used to her visit as she would come by every now and then to take in orphans. Her visit this time, she was looking for another. She didn't care about whether she wanted to take in a boy or girl, just a child who'd catch her eye.

"Director, a pleasure to have you back. Are you looking for another?" the head of the orphanage asked.

"You know the drill." The Director said.

"Of course, feel free to look around." the head woman said.

The Director was observing each room and classes the orphans were in. Thanks to The Director's position on the high table and her power, she would give back to the orphanage. Previous orphan's who had grown up would donate their shares as well. The place is well kept and isn't a dread. Of course, there are children who wait for the day that they would get chosen, but most end up giving up on that hope. The Director made her way to the courtyard where she observed the children outside.

Meanwhile in the courtyard, there were a group of girls by the field. They surrounded a dark brunette girl. These girls were around 5-9 years old.

"You aren't like us, Lilith. You are weird and different." a girl said.

"But we speak the same language." Lilith said.

"So? You have black eyes, and dark hair. You don't belong here, go back to where you came from." another girl said.

"But I don't know where I'm from." Lilith said.

"You think we care? Why don't you look it up, stupid." another said.

"But I don't want to leave here." Lilith said.

"Don't you get it, Lilith. You don't fit in." another said.

The girls pushed her down and kicked her on the floor. Lilith crouch down and hugged her knees as she was tolerating every blow. She couldn't pay attention as to how many kicks, punches, and scratches that were coming at her, she just wanted it to be over. When the group stopped, Lilith slowly released from her position and looked back up.

One of the girls grabbed something important from Lilith. This girl held up the necklace in front of her face, "Thanks for the jewelry." she teased.

"Hey! That's mine." Lilith said.

"Not anymore, besides, it looks better on me than you." she said.

"But my parent's left me that." Lilith started crying.

"So what crybaby, you don't deserve it." she said.

All Lilith could see what red. That was the last straw for her. The girls took something special, so near and dear to her heart. A memoir from her parents. Everything was moving slow. The way the girls laughed, the way they teased her, and the way that girl was about to put the necklace on her. Lilith balled up her fists, knuckles turning white. Out of nowhere Lilith punched the girl, making her fall down to the ground, oblivious to what was happening. Lilith got on top of her and snatched the necklace from her neck. She then repeatedly punched her several times. It didn't take long for the staff to pull Lilith away from the girl. The moment she was ripped away, she realized what she had done. As she was being dragged away, she saw her victim's scratched up face and bloody nose.