Chapter 7

Samael?!" Lilith quickly lifted up her robe and tied it.

"Sorry, sorry!" He closed his eyes and tried to walk out the door.

"What do you want?" she said with annoyance as her arms crossed.

"I can wait." he said.

"Just say it." she said as she sat on her bed.

"Alright" he said a she walked back in, "I wanted to apologize for what happened in dinner. I didn't mean to make you mad, I just...wanted to get to know you that's all."

"I forgive you, I just don't like thinking about that stuff. John is the only family I have. I'd hate to think about losing him...But it has been a year since we've met, why now?" she said.

"We are going to be living together for a week, might as well." he said.

"Well, I appreciate you having the effort to even do this. I didn't expect that from you." she said.

"I'm not all bad." he said.

"A week will go by fast, I don't think we have the time to. I mean, I have work" she said.

"We should start then" he said.

"It's a Friday night, I guess I have some time." she said.

"Maybe put on clothes first, or at least underwear." he said.

"Oh shit." she forgot that she was still naked underneath her robe. So she got off the bed to go change in the bathroom.

"I'll meet you in the theater, I guess." he laughed.

When he arrived at her theater, he was looking at all the collection of movies. Amazed by how much and the items she had. There were movies that came out recently, and she had her own copies. Lilith came in with pajama shorts and a large graphic tee.

"What do you want to watch?" he said.

"I don't know. I never had the time to sit through all of these." she said.

"You have a home theater with movies that are so recent, and you are telling me you don't have time?" he said.

"Well, whenever I need time to rest after being injured, that's when I go through, but it's been a while since I've last been hurt badly. Maybe you should pick." she said.

"Nah, I've seen all of these. You pick." he said.

"Well, I was thinking Pretty in Pink." she said.

"A chick flick? I thought you'd pick like an action movie or something. You don't look like the type to watch these kinds of movie." he said.

"My job is an action movie already. But I do like watching teen dramas. It's something I don't get to experience every day. What schools look like, friends getting together, and all that. It interests me." she said.

"Pretty in Pink, it is then." he said as he picked it up.

"Really? You'll watch it with me?" she said.

"Donna would drag me to these kinds of things, so I'm used to it. Besides, I'm here to try and bond with you I guess." he said.

Lilith smiled, appreciating Samael's surprising kindness. She grabbed a blanket from the cabinet and took it with her to her seat. She sat and kicked the recliner all the way, wrapping herself in the blanket. After Samael started the movie, he grabbed a blanket of his own and sat next to Lilith, putting the recliner back as well.

"I should start watching movies at your house, these are way more comfortable than the ones at the movie theaters." he said.

They watched as they laughed, cringed, and sighed in certain parts. About halfway through the movie, Lilith asked Samael a question.