Chapter 5

Lilith returned to the Continental to prepare for her job. She started to pack up weapons in a black duffle bag. She changed into her black suit and started to equip small handguns and knives on her body. She grabbed her duffle and headed off. She was able to purchase a driver's license without having to go through the process at a regular DMV, and no parent signature or hours required like normal teenagers had to. Ruska Roma taught their children everything, even the basic skills of driving. Ivan lent her a car to use for her mission, his men dropped it off at the Continental just in time. She placed the duffle at the backseat and started her journey.

After her drive, she parked a block away from the location. She waited in the car as she spied on the activity going on. It was still early in the evening and the sun was barely setting. Once the sun sets halfway, she walks out of the car and heads over to the back seat to choose her weapon. The main gun she had was the Glock 26 since she estimates that the building held no more than 10 of Mateo's henchmen, and the rest were workers. After equipping her weapons, she then places a plastic white mask and leaves it resting on the top of her head. This is the type of mask that is stiff and has holes for the eyes, nose, and mouth.

As she was walking towards the building, she made sure she wasn't going to be seen, or followed. She went towards the alleyway and tried to find a way to enter. She saw that the building next to it had ladders. She climbed these ladders that lead up to apartment balconies to reach to the top. As she reaches the rooftop she sees that there is an entrance at the building she needed to go into. The distance between where she was and the other side was less than 5ft. She made good distance before she dashed and leap. She successfully did it and found a glass roof. She peered down and saw what was going on. There were workers packing and distributing, and where the henchmen were. Two by the main door. Two walking up and down the aisle watching the workers. And one standing by another door that led up to stairs. This door he was guarding had a see-through window. She assumed this is where one of Mateo's assigned henchman was head of this operation.

The rooftop access was open so she carefully headed down the stairs. She sees that the brake lights were a flight down. She shut down the lights, hoping that the henchmen would come by and check. She found a place to hide as she hears footsteps coming down, by the sound of it, it was only one. She quickly placed the silencer on her weapon. The man walks over as he groans at the thought of him trying to fix it. He sees that there was nothing wrong and that they have been turned off intentionally. He lifts up his weapon, ready to shoot. Before he could even turn the corner, Lilith was already behind him and placed a bullet in his head. She hears another walking down, so she quickly hugged the wall with her back as she crept walked up the stairs waiting for her enemy to turn the corner. As soon as he did, she quickly put her hand on his mouth as she placed the nozzle of her gun underneath his chin, shooting him as she pushed him back. Thankfully, this didn't create too much noise. She then placed the mask down that was resting on her head. She waited for a couple of minutes, knowing that more men should follow up, knowing that they would check-up. She walked up the flight and hugged her back on the wall as she crept by the door that leads to the main operation. Since she took care of two men, then two remain on the floor, and one above the office. The door opens and one man walked in, she simply shot him in the stomach twice and used him as a human shield while she entered the main floor. Only one guy was left and Lilith successfully shot him in the heart, while holding his friend. She dropped his body and made her way to the stairs to deal with another.  She used the pile of cocaine to hide from him. All of the workers started running out of the building. The man was distracted, trying to figure out who the killer was, and Lilith used this opportunity to shoot him. Her first shot was on his legs, then his stomach, and she quickly ran up to get a closer shot, hitting him on the face. His body fell over the railings and hit the table, covering himself with cocaine. The door quickly opens, and it was the man she needed to find more information on locations. Her reflexes were quick and she shot his hands, disarming him. She then shot his knees, preventing him from escaping. She quickly dragged him back inside his office. Unable to walk and started to grow weak as he was losing blood, he was defeated. She searched him to see if he had anything else on hand. After frisking him, she went on to find anything that would help her figure out four more locations to infiltrate. He watched her as she searched his entire office, still with her mask on, now with blood splatter on it. He still doesn't know that a 15-year-old girl did this.