Chapter 13

Chris wakes up, he hears three voices. That of Natasha, Lilith, and the man from the call.

"I really appreciate your help Ms. Knight, Mr. Wick. I'm very grateful to have both of you help me with this. I know you must've had better things to do. So I hope it wasn't much trouble" Natasha said.

"It was no trouble,  he's been on the list for quite some time. When Lily told me about this, I was more than happy to take care of this situation." John said.

They look over to Chris who was barely waking up.

"Rise and shine, pretty boy." Lily lifted his head up.

"W-what happened?" Chris said.

"You've been a naughty boy haven't you, Christian. Not only have you fraternized and taken advantage of women like me on the high table, but you've broken many rules." Natasha said.

He ignored Natasha and focus on Lilith and John, "How could I've been so stupid. To think I'd fool you, Lily" Chris smirked, then looked at John, "And Wick. A pleasure to finally meet you." Chris said.

"I wish I could say the same." John said.

"At least I'll die in the hands of the two infamous hitmen of our industry." Chris grinned.

"About that, we have people who will take care of your case." Lily said.

A group of men approaches Chris, walking in front of them was the Continental manager of Glasgow.

"Christian, we've come a long way and I've known you like a son. So you know that it pains me to hear about your....activities. You have broken many rules, and your punishment is to be excommunicated. In about a minute, your status of excommunicado will be active. Any last words?" Erwin said.

"I could've been the best, but I knew it was going to bite me in the arse." Chris then looked at John and Lily, "I'll see you on the other side." he grinned before a bomb went off around the building.

The bombs didn't completely obliterate everyone, but it was enough to deafen people's ears and crumble the building down. John and Lily were the first ones to fix themselves up, they used their suits to cover their mouth and nose from the debris and dust. Their first instinct was to help Natasha and Erwin. They then searched for Chris, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Damn it. He escaped." Lily said.

"I should've known it wasn't going to be that easy." John said.

"I don't think we will be seeing him anytime soon." Erwin said.

"He's a runner. He always has been." Natasha said.

"We know we aren't going to find him before the sun rises, nor do we have the time for it. Just make sure you are heavily armed and watched, Natasha." Lily looked at her then quickly glanced at John, "I guess we'll just watch our backs. People who are excommunicated don't really surface up frequently."

"That you are right, Ms. Knight. Thank you to you and Mr. Wick for lending your service here, if you need anything you are always welcome. I know Chris, as much of a troublemaker he is, he won't be bothering us anymore. Not unless we give him a reason to. I think being excommunicado has filled his agenda for the rest of his life. Let's just cross our fingers we don't have to deal with him in the near future." Erwin said.

"So we are just going to let him go?" Natasha said.

"Technically we didn't. He's a wanted man." John said.

"Being excommunicated makes you a target to everyone. Everywhere he goes, the people he sees, he won't be safe. All services have been blocked from him and he has a hefty reward on his head. The chances of you encountering him are pretty low." Lily said.