Chapter 10

Lilith went over to a tailor to get her suit nicely fitted for Samael's party. She even went to get a list of weapons to be delivered at her place. She decided to head over to a mall and grab some basic clothing since all of her normal clothes were far from saving. They were torn up, stained with blood, and just overall destroyed. She never thought about how many clothes she has gone through since working. While she was shopping at a clothing store she came across Donna and her group of friends.

"Well, look who it is." Donna said.

"Donna, what a pleasant surprise." Lilith said in a fake tone.

"Aren't you like thirty years old, why are you shopping here?" Donna said making her friends laugh.

"What's really the problem?" Lilith said.

"Nothing, it's just that. I find it weird that my boyfriend's dad decided that it was time to hire a babysitter when he's sixteen years old." Donna said.

"So what, just because your sixteen doesn't mean you're an adult." Lilith said.

"The point is, I know you are hiding something. And you just seem an awful lot close with my boyfriend." Donna said.

"Well, I kinda have to since I'm paid to watch him, and besides, I don't need a boyfriend. " Lilith said still going through the rack.

"Right, because no one wants you. Adam isn't even your boyfriend and Samael can back me up on this one. We saw Adam bring a girl home last night, a lot prettier than you. I knew someone as handsome as Adam, would never settle for you." Donna said.

Lilith was getting more annoyed rather than angry, "Listen, Donna. Adam is nothing more than an acquaintance of mine. And he'd wish he would get someone like me because I'm smarter, faster, and stronger than him. Do not compare me to all his little whores. I don't need someone like him in my life nor do I have the time to. And I especially don't need to be told from a prepubescent teen on what to do with my life. Maybe instead of sticking to salads, you should eat actual food, and maybe you'll grow into your boobs and perk up your butt. And running your mouth isn't a form of exercise darling. I'm doing very well with my life, I'm successful and I'm beautiful. Maybe you should keep your insecurities to yourself, rather than take it on me. Do I make myself clear, sweetie?" she patted her head, "Good." she waited for no response and walked away.

She left Donna speechless, probably sulking in embarrassment. Lilith went to go purchase her items before winking and blowing a kiss to Donna and her friends. While she was walking around the mall, she felt as though someone was following her. She made certain turns and movements to confirm that there was a stalker. She stops to turn around, and no one was there. She brushes it off and keeps one walking. She exits out of the mall and heads over to the parking lot. Once she gets to her car she hears footsteps approaching her from behind, getting closer and closer. She gently drops her bags on the ground and felt arms bear hug her from behind, trying to drag her away. Lilith struggled to move because this person had to be twice as big and heavy. She managed to struggle enough to create a window for her to move. She was able to get behind this man and push him down against her car. She holds his arm behind him, ready to break it. He screams in pain as she puts stress on it.

"Wait! Wait!" a woman approaches her.

Lilith looked up at her and recognizes her face.

"Isabella? What do you want?" Lilith said.

"He's mine. I'm sorry I saw that the mall had cinnamon pretzels, and I looked away for one second and I lost sights. At least he came across you and not some random poor girl." Isabella said.

Isabella was a newcomer who recently graduated and left Italy to work in America.

"Isabella you can't be distracted when you are on the job. Lord knows what could've happened if he didn't come across me." Lilith said while still holding down the man.