𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻

~Fuyomi's POV~
ring
   ring
      ring
         ring
My alarm echoed through my room, my eyelids slowly opened, immediately viewing the ceiling lit with the morning sun.
Today was my first day of my second year at my new school. I wasn't excited, I just wanted to get it over with, because I had a feeling it wasn't going to go so well.
I laid still staring at the ceiling.
Just 10 more minutes...
I shut my eyes and those 10 minutes soon turned into 30.
I shot my eyes opened and looked at the clock, it was 6:47, class starts at 7:30 and the walk there is 10 mins.
I quickly jolted out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom. I did my routine and brushed my hair, afterwards I  threw my uniform on and gathered my belongings.
"Ugh, where the hell is my schedule?!" I said in frustration looking everywhere in my room. After ten minutes, I found it under my pillow. It was 7:10.
I ran downstairs and grab a bottle of milk and my lunch.
"Bye mom, bye dad!" I said. Before they could answer I was already out the door.

I ran down the sidewalk trying to arrive early. Then, I tripped and scrapped my knee.
"Fuck." I mumbled and dusted myself off. I kept running and I finally made it. Running into the school, I slid through a group of girls and bumped into someone. Soon there was milk poured everywhere.
"What the hell dude?! This is getting really fucking annoying now..." He said as I looked up at him.
"Look this is a new year get over trying every little thing to get my attention, girls like you annoy the crap out of me with their "crush" shit. I'm not interested! Get that through your head!" He yelled at me pushing back further and further until my back hit the lockers.
I could hear their mumbles.
"How pathetic."
"Who even is that?"
"Slut."
"Attention whore."
"A fucking dumbass if you ask me."
"Haha!"
My head sank down and I stared at the floor, my bangs covering my face.
"Gomen."I said.
"You have the audacity to open your mouth and say sorry, don't you feel ashamed that your mother gave birth to you just get an attention whore in retur-"
"Just who the fuck are you? You're waisting my time, I have to get to class, insult me later." I cut him off and slapped some tissues to his chest.
"It's just milk it'll come off and I'm not an a attention whore, if anything, I'm the complete opposite." I walked off and went to my home room class.
________________________________
Hello there, I see you've reached the end go ahead and vote while ur at it bc we're in quarantine it's not like your rlly have anything better to do 😉, anyways thank you for reading ily!!! 💚💚💙💙💚💚💙💙