𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮

~Fuyomi's POV~

~Fuyomi's POV~

It was the weekend and I was planning on going to Atsumu's volleyball game.
I put on a plaid skirt and an oversized black graphic tee. I grabbed my tote that I prepared last night and went downstairs.
"Hey, Fuyomi!" My mom yelled while I was putting on my shoes.
"Yes?" I responded.
"Go by me so pork belly, and vegetables to stir fry. And on your way back pick up my clothes from the tailors."
"But-"
"No buts."
I sighed and walked out the door.
If I hurry, I'll make it on time.
I hopped onto my bike and cycled to the grocery store.
I quickly picked out the pork belly and veggies.
I payed for them and then I rode my bike to the tailors.
I went inside but 3 peopled were in line.
I had 10 minutes until his game started.
It took about 7 minutes for my turn to come.
"I'm here to pick up Mrs. Fuyomi's clothes." I said.
"Do you have the receipt?" The lady asked.
"Receipt?"
"You need a receipt to pick up the clothes."
"I'm in a hurry I don't have time, my moms a regular, the owner must know what she dropped off."
"Alright one second."
She walked away and took about 2 minutes to return.
Crap, I'm going to be late.
"I'm sorry, the owner said he doesn't remember."
"I'll just come back tomorrow."
I hurried out of the store and rode my bike back home.
I saw my dad out in the driveway coming out of his car.
"Dad! Here! Give this to mom and tell her that I couldn't pick up her clothes because I didn't have the receipt!" I gave him the bag.
"Huh? W-wait!"
I quickly ran to the sports center Atsumu was playing at, it wasn't far and I didn't feel like riding my bike.
On the way, I fell and scraped my knee.
"Ah!"
Everyone around me looked at me, some girls laughing.
I got up, fixed my clothes and kept running.

I finally had made it to the gymnasium, I went up to the bleachers and caught my breath.
I looked at the scores, the other team was 2 points ahead.
It was Atsumu's turn to serve and he had looked up at the bleachers.
I waved at him but he didn't see me.

The game finished Inarizaki winning by 10 points ahead in the last set.
When they bowed to the audience, I tried to get his attention but the other girls muted out my voice.
After they left the gym I hurried out to meet up with him. There was a crowd so I lost track of where they went.
I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail.

I walked around looking for him when I heard his voice.
He was sitting on a bench talking to his teammates.
"I can't believe she didn't come..." He sighed.
"Maybe something came up." Osamu tried to cheer him up.
"Look dude, I support your relationship and all but if you keep up that attitude, it'll cost the team." One of the members said.
"I'm honestly shocked you decided to date again, I thought you learned your lesson after what happened with the other chick." Another one spoke.
"Shut up, it's not the same." Atsumu retorted.
"But, I dunno, if my girl didn't come to my game after saying she would, I would honestly drop her...."
"Of course you would, you're not a man to really except betrayal."
I walked towards them quietly, and tapped Atsumu on the shoulder.
"Hm?"
"FUYOMI!" He hugged me tightly.
I hugged him back.
"When did you get here?" He broke the hug and grabbed my shoulders.
"Well I was a little late because my mom wanted me to run errands, but I was at the game in the bleachers." I explained.
"Well, why didn't you yell?"
"I did, I even waved, but you didn't notice me." I pouted.
"Gomennnnn~" He hugged me again.
My heart skipped a beat, I could he was really happy and well, that made me happy too.
"Huh, what happened to your knee?" One of his teammates asked.
Atsumu looked at my knee.
"Oh that, I tripped on the way here, I was running because I was late, it's nothing though." I shrugged.
"What do you mean it's nothing? There's blood on your leg." Atsumu worried.
"It's fine." I chuckled.
He turned me around and pushed me to the infirmary.
"Atsumu it's just a scratch."
"Yeah, a scratch that can get infected."
I sighed.
He cleaned my leg and treated my scratch before putting a bandage on it.
"You really cool out there, but I could tell you were stressed. Please, for the sake of you and your team, don't worry about me, I promise you. I'll always be there in the audience. Even if I'm not there in person, you can be assured I'm watching." I smiled.
"Kuroko-channnnn~" He whined and hugged me.
"You're gonna make me cry...it's really a miracle I met an amazing person like you." He broke the hug and smiled, before pecking me on the lips.
I looked away as I blushed.
He chuckled and pinched my cheek.
"You're so cute." He said.

_______________________________

Hey....
How y'all doing?

Yeah I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I hope y'all enjoyed this

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and have a................
Wonderfulandamazingday/nightyoubeautifulandscrumptioushumanbean