𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

~Fuyomi's POV~

~Fuyomi's POV~

While I was cooking breakfast I heard keys jingling at the door.
"Are they back so soon?" I mumbled to myself.
The door opened and I saw what looked like their parents.
My eyes widened, they paused at the door.
"Did Atsumu bring you?" The mom asked.
"Well, yeah, but it's not what you think. I promise." I explained.
I could hear the faint voices of Osamu and Atsumu.
"Oh, hey mom, dad." Osamu spoke.
"Oh, hey..." Their dad said.
They all came inside and Osamu explained my situation without giving out too many details.
"Oh, I see, well, I hope everything works out, and please make yourself at home. You can stay as long as you want." Mrs. Miya assured me.
"Thank you." I bowed to them.
"Anyways, why'd you guys come back so early?" I asked Osamu.
"Well this idiot came outside without a jacket and got cold so he went back to get it, but when he catched up to me his nose was bleeding." Osamu said while searching through the fridge.
I looked at Atsumu, he quickly looked away.

Time skop

After eating breakfast, the twins got ready, and we left for school.
We left a bit early to check at the doctor's office to see if my cast was alright, everything was fine, so we  took the train since they lived a little bit farther from school.
The train was packed, so we squeezed through the crowd and found a place to stand.
Atsumu stood on my left while, Osamu stood on my right.
A few minutes passed and I felt a hand creeping up my skirt.
I looked at Atsumu, but he was busy on his phone.
I took out my phone and typed something, then I tugged Atsumu's shirt and showed him my phone without making eye contact with him.
"Behind me..." he mumbled.
As he glanced behind me, I looked up at him, once he realized what was going on his eyes grew dark and I could see the anger in his eyes.
I felt the hand come off and heard a scream.
I turned around to see Atsumu squeezing the middle aged mans hand.
"A-atsumu don't hurt him-" I was cut off by his glare.
I quickly looked away.
"Let go of me, it's not like she had anything special." As soon as I heard his words I kicked him where the sun never shines.
I looked at with a disgusted and irritated expression.
"You perverted bastard." I hissed.
Everyone looked at the man on the floor with a glare and they started whispering.
I turned back around and I felt the presence of the twins standing behind me.

After about ten minutes, we arrived at our station and we exited the train and started walking towards school.

~A/N POV ~

The three continued walked to school, Atsumu making sure to keep Fuyomi in front of him to avoid any creeps looking at her.
"Hey Fuyomi," he began.
Fuyomi's attention shifted to Atsumu.
"From now on you should wear pants under your skirt." He said bluntly.
Fuyomi looked at him with a concerned expression, while Osamu choked on his water.
"Dude are you dumb or what?" Osamu spurted out.
"What?" Atsumu asked.
He didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said.
"I'm not going to do that dumba*s, stockings are enough. It's those creeps that need to get a life and f*ckin' stop going around and doing that." Fuyomi rolled her eyes, thinking about the situation from earlier.
"But what if it happens again?!" Atsumu yelled, he was worried and just thinking about it happening to her again made him pissed.
"Then I'll punch the b*tch in the face and report him to the police," Fuyomi said, "listen Atsumu I don't need you to worry about me, you aren't my boyfriend." She shrugged.
"Then make me your boyfriend..." He mumbled quietly.
"Huh?" Fuyomi asked not hearing what the lovestruck boy said.
"I want to be your boyfriend." He said whilst his fists were clenched. He didn't want to get rejected, he was hoping she felt the same way.
Both of them stopped in their tracks in front of the school gate, while Osamu went on ahead letting the two handle their situation.

Fuyomi's eyes widened, her cheeks were lightly flushed. She turned around and looked Atsumu in the eye.
That's when she realized that unknowingly she had fallen in love with him, but she didn't want to accept it.
"I-I...don't know." She sighed.
She didn't know what to say.
Atsumu's hands unclenched and his shoulders drooped.
Yeah, he was heart broken, but he kinda knew it was coming.
"Hahaha, silly me, what was I thinking? Just pretend I never said that." He chuckled, yet his eyes were filled with tears.
"I'll catch you later." He walked around her.
While he passed, Fuyomi saw his expression sadden.
"Atsumu..." She whispered. She felt bad, but she didn't want to make the wrong choice.
She was scared, scared of all the girls that would turn against her and try to get ridiculous her, scared of the thought that he would get tired of her or even leave her for someone else.

_______________________________
oop- anyways thank you for reading
and
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE SHBAKAODVKSOABSTAOMAHSJJSVSJJ
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💕💕💕
*clears throat*

Anyways vote comment and have a what?
✨A beautiful mother trucking day✨
Byeeeeeeeee💞💞💞💞💞