𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵

~Fuyomi's POV~

~Fuyomi's POV~

It was the last day of the week and Atsumu was finally coming home, I missed him all week. Luckily Osamu was there so I wasn't as lonely.

I was putting on my shoes getting ready to go to Atsumu's favorite restaurant to get him Take-out when someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around it was that one girl whose name I keep forgetting.
"Hey, Yomi-chan, want to hang out?" She asked.
"Sorry I have plans."
"It won't be for long I promise, come one just this once?"
I looked at my watch, I still had quite some time before he would come home.
"Fine..." I gave in.
"Yay! Let's go." She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the school all the way to the station.
"Where are we going?" I asked as we waited for the train.
"There's this really famous cafe in the next town over, they have the best cheesecake!" She exclaimed.
"We could just get cheesecake at a cafe here..." I whined.
"I promise you won't regret it."
After a 30 minute train ride, we made it at the cafe.
It was a cute yet simple themed cafe.
We both ate cheesecake while chatting- well, while she talked about stuff.
Their cheesecake was good though, after spending time at the cafe we went to a local beach to watch the sunset, once it hit 6:30, I decided it time for me to go home.
"Well I gotta-" I began.
"Hey cuties, what're you doing here alone?" Some guy walked up to us, his friend behind us.
I stood up, "None of your business."
"Aw don't be like that~" He tried to touch my face, but I slapped his hand away.
"Saito, run away, I'll handle them." I said putting my bag down.
She chuckled and that soon turned into a laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.
"To be honest I would like to say thank you..." she suddenly became serious, "FOR BEING A DUMB B*TCH AND GOING ALONG WITH MY PLAN!" She yelled out cackling.
She pushed me onto the floor and the two guys held me down.
"Hey...stop...why...why would you play with me...like...that..?" I mumbled.
"Aww did I hurt your feelings? Did you actually think I wanted to be friends with you? Oh please, you're just as pathetic Oikawa said you were..." She rolled her eyes.
"Oikawa...?"
"It's been sometime Fuyomi." A voice said in a sad tone.
I looked behind me to see the speak of the devil, my eyes widened and tears started to pour out of my eyes, the memories of my once (*still) miserable life were flooding in. I turned my head back around and looked at my lap, I clench my jaw and shut my eyes and cried as my heart started to hurt again.
"Oikawa! You came just in time to see the show!" She exclaimed.
"Just...hurry up." He sighed.
"Will do." She smirked.
She smacked me, punched me, kicked me, cut my hair and cut me with a knife(not stab).
After she was done abusing me and Oikawa had seen enough of my pain, she said, "Stay away from Atsumu, unless you want your parents involved and also, be prepared to hear some sad news soon, cause with the information I've sent him he'll surely break up with you.", then the four of them left.
They left me laying there in pain, sorrow, and in deep crave for death.

I slowly sat up trying not to deepen the pain and started cry my eyes out, screaming out my rage.
All the memories, all the pain, all the feelings I tried so hard to throw away and forget about.
They came right back and punched me in the face.

~Fuyomi's backstory~
In middle school, she was actually very popular and got along with everyone, until Oikawa transferred to her school and all the attention went to him.
She tried hard to get her place back in popularity, so far as framing him for made up incidents, but nothing worked.
Once everyone found out what she'd done, they went against her, bullying her, mistreating her, and framing her.
Out of all of them Oikawa was the worst, he would throw her homework in the garbage and laugh as other kids messed with her.
He ruined her life.

She tried calling Atsumu, but he didn't pick up, so she tried Osamu, but he didn't pick up either.
She felt broken, she could barely walk, but she had no choice, she couldn't stay here, so she got up and gathered her things despite the cuts on her legs and started walking back to the train station.
After walking about 10 minutes, she saw someone running towards her.
"Y/N!" The voice almost made her throw up.
Oikawa ran up to her.
"No...no...no, GO AWAY!" She screamed in fear.
"Look I know I'm horrible and I know you hate me, but just let me help you get home safe."
"No! Leave me alone!"
"Please I promise I'll never show up in front of you again, look at the state your in just let me-"
I slapped him.
"You stood there watched as she hurt me, just like back and middle school, you haven't changed Oikawa, not at all. And you expect to let you help me?!" I scoffed and walked passed him. I kept walking to the station, I could tell he still followed me from a distance, but I didn't pay him any mind.
After a long ride on the train I got out at Atsumu's stop, I wanted to go see him. I missed him.
I walked to his house and knocked on the door.
Osamu opened the door.
"Osamu...where's Atsumu?" For some reason, his face looked beat up.
"I...I..think you should leave." He said coldly.
"Tch." I heard someone behind me.
I turned around to see Atsumu.
I smiled and ran to hug him, but he pushed me away.
"Atsumu...what's wrong?" I asked.
"Don't act all innocent." He ticked off.
"Atsumu, I said we're just friends!" Osamu yelled.
"There was proof Osamu, don't deny it!"
"What's going on?" I was worried.
"Don't ever show your face in front of me again. Tsk, and you the one who was scared of being cheated on." He glared at me before shoving past Osamu into his house.

_______________________________

Hello y'all here I present to u another chapter I hoped you enjoyed it
The next one will prolly be up in a day or so if I'm not busy bc schoo- 🤢
Yeah
It's the having to be in zoom calls for 4 days a week from 9 am to 3 pm for me
But pls vote comment( I swear I love reading y'all's comments so keep commenting) and have a WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT YOU BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS AMAZING QUEEN/KING
Byeeeeeeeeee💞💞💞