𝓻𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷

~Atsumu's POV~

~Atsumu's POV~

Time flew by quick, it like it was just yesterday she had left me, but it was actually a two years ago.
Some call me stupid for actually waiting for her, telling me, "It's been too long," or "She probably has a boyfriend in America." It didn't phase me though, I know Fuyomi, she would never break a promise.

Today was the day I was graduating, I'm going to a college in Osaka to continue my dream of playing volleyball.
I felt sad that I wasn't able to graduate with her, but I felt so sure that I would see her soon.

And I was right, about six months later, there was two transfers in our class.
One of them being her.
We made eye contact as she introduced herself to the class.
"Hello, my name is Fuyomi Kuroko, I moved back to Japan from the states, it's nice to meet you." She gave a small smile and bowed.
My heart rate increased, it's been so long since I've seen her face, heard her voice, seen her smile.
After they, both introduced themselves they sat down in the row in front of me as the teacher continued the physics lesson.
During class, not bothering to pay attention, I stared at her, admiring her existence.
"Atsumu, pay attention, you can stare at the new students later!" The teacher yelled.
I panicked and looked away as Fuyomi turned to look at me.

Once class ended, Fuyomi and her friend hurried out of class, I quickly packed up things and hurried after them.
"Fuyomi!" I yelled.
She turned around, "Oh, hey Atsumu. It's been a while..."
"Y-yeah, have you thought about it?" I asked anxiously.
"Uh, I'm a bit busy, I'll talk to you some other time." She turned around and left.
I sighed and walked to my next class.
She still loves me right?
There's no way she would forget what she said...
"Yo, Sumu you good?" I heard my brother say suddenly.
"Huh? When did you get here?"
"I've been here the whole time, let me guess you were thinking about Fuyomi again?"
"Um, y-yeah, but she came back..."
"Eh?! Really?! Have you spoken to her yet?" He asked excited.
"Yeah, but she said she was busy..."
"Ehhhhhh? Oh come on, we both know what that means, she's not interested in you anymore Atsumu. Just move on." He rolled his eyes.
"Just shut yer trap dude." I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him.

Skimp skomp

It was the end of the day and I was on my way back to the dorm when I heard someone call my name.
I turned around to see Fuyomi's friend running up to me.
"Oh hey, Hayashi-san right?" I asked.
"Y-yeah, u-uh K-kuroko-Chan was asking when  your next game was?" She was blushing and seemed to not want to make eye contact with me.
"Uh, I actually have a practice game tomorrow, in the school gym."
"Okay, thanks!" She smiled before running off.
Weird, why didn't Fuyomi just ask me herself? Maybe she is busy.

•Da next day•

~Fuyomi's POV~
I just finished with my last class for today and I was ready to go back to my dorm to relax when suddenly Aiko popped out of nowhere.
"Hey, Kuro-chan, let's go!" She said excitingly pulling me out of my chair and dragging me to who knows where.
"Wait, where are we going?!" I asked frantically and worried that my peaceful afternoon would be ruined.
"You'll see." She said.

Hayashi Aiko, I met her in America and we clicked almost instantly since then, we've been best friends.
She's a really good friend, although she can be overwhelming sometimes, I wouldn't ask for anyone else.

After a while of her dragging me around campus, I was brought into a gym.
"Why are we here-"
"Hurry, they're about to start!" She dragged me up to the bleachers.
"Okay, we're here, now tell me what we're doing here." I said catching my breath.
"We're here to watch Atsumu's practice game." She said cheerfully.
"EHHHHH?!" I yelled.
I sighed when everyone's attention averted to me.
"Aiko, you never told me about this." I whispered.
"Oh come on, isn't he your friend or something, well whatever he is to you, I think he's cute." She smiled.
I cleared my throat awkwardly.
Well, yes I'm still in love with Atsumu, but I want to see what type of person he is now that I've been gone for a year.
But, I don't know how to tell her...

"Uh, Aiko, Atsumu and I are dating..."
Some girl behind us scoffed.
"As if, Atsumu never mentioned he had girlfriend." She looked at me with pure disgust.
"That's because we're taking a break." I glared at her.
"Yeah, I'll believe that when he says so himself." She laughed.
"Also, I know you're my friend and all, but I don't care, I've been like this since I was born, if I like something then I get what I want." She looked in my eyes with determination.
"You know Aiko, I really like being your friend so, I won't let this get between our friendship, so you can go ahead and try, but I doubt he will fall for anyone else."

_______________________________

🧍🏾‍♀️
Yes I know it's been a while I'm sorry I have school now and I had hard time writing this  chap but the next one will be out soon if school isn't bothering me

Anyways
Have an amazing day/night you gorgeous amazing absolutely wonderful human bean
And yes I'm in class rn 😳😳
Byeeeeeeee💞💞💞💞💞💞