𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

~Fuyomi's POV~

I was about to enter through the gates, when I see Atsumu standing at the entrance, probably wanting to talk about the note.
I tried to avoid him, but he blocked me from walking any further towards the school building.
"We need to talk." He sounded serious.
I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.
"Atsumu, just give it up." I scoffed.
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere next to the main school building.
"Listen, class starts in fifteen minutes so you have no excuse to run away." He pinned me to the wall.
"Excuse?!" I chuckled.
"You're the one who asked for some half-a*sed bet, then few minutes later you're with some girl." I explained.
"You never said yes!" He yelled.
"I never said no!" I retorted.
"Are you seriously arguing with me over this?" He asked.
"Argue?! You're the one who pulled me here, okay. Just give it up, you just don't have enough loyalty to be in a serious relationship." I hissed.
"I never said I wanted a serious relationship-" He started.
"So are you saying, you were going to seduce me, play with me for a little while and drop me for another girl. Is that what you were asking for?!" I barked.
I was pissed.
Who the hell does he think he his?
"Fuyomi, I'm Miya Atsumu, you should know better." He said.
And that's where I lost it.
"No, you're parents should've taught you better, no one should treat a human being like that, women are people, we're humans, not toys. Just piss off you jerk." Then I walked away leaving him there.
He's got one big a*s ego that's for sure, I'm never getting myself involved with that a*shole ever again.
I walked into the school building and changed my shoes. While I was walking to class, the girl from yesterday walked over to me.
"Hey, Yomi- chan!" She sang.
"Who are you again?" I asked.
"Saito Ichika, remember? We're friends now." She said.
"Right..." I was really uninterested in talking to anyone at this point.
"Do you have plans this Saturday?" She asked.
"Yes I do." I replied.
"With who?" She asked, irritated.
"Why is it any of your business?" I looked at her annoyed.
"Well, I just wanted to know." She smiled.
There is it is.
Her fake smile.
"Well, what about Sunday?" She questioned.
"Busy." I responded.
"Oh come on, can't you make time for me?" She clung onto my arm.
I shook her off, "I don't have time, I already made plans." I said.
I walked away and went to class.
Yeah, plans, with me, myself, and I.

I walked inside the classroom and walked to my desk. I was about to sit down when I noticed my desk was covered in insults.
I looked around and saw all the girls eyeing me and glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
Why did my life end up like this? I just wanted a peaceful year, and I could've had that if it weren't for him.
The teacher walked in and the bell rung indicating that class began.

Time skip

It was lunchtime and I was in the cafeteria eating my lunch.
Atsumu didn't come to class and I'm actually quite relieved.
While I was finishing up Osamu walked over to me.
"Yo, have you seen Sumu?" He asked while sitting in front of me.
"No." I replied.
"I haven't seen him since this morning." He said.
I shrugged my shoulders and left, I had a good  amount of time before lunch ended so I decided to check out the rooftop. As soon as I opened the door I was yanked to the right and pinned to the wall. Next thing I new, I was being kissed.
I pushed him off me.
"Atsumu, what the he-" I was cut off.
"I'm sorry." He got on his knees and bowed.
"You're right, I'm not cut off for a relationship...I'm just some jerk who plays with other people's feelings because he's scared of getting his heart broken!" He yelled as he started crying.
I crouched down to his level.
"I understand that you're scared, but remember what you felt like when your heart was broken, that's what you make those girls feel like. They may come back like a magnet, but deep inside they're hurting just like you." I said calmly.
He looked up with widened eyes.
"I'm sorry." He kept repeating.
"It's okay, I forgive you, but you should apologize to those girls." I stood up and turned around to leave.
"Also, you're brother was looking for you." I said then went back inside the school.
I guess I can forgive him, but I still feel...not mad but, somehow, jealous and betrayed...
_______________________________

Bonjour/Bonsoir
I hope y'all enjoyed this mini angst chapter
Please please remember to check out my other book
Also, vote, comment, and have a wonderful night/day you scrumptious human being
ily 💞💞💞💞💞💞

Also this is what the note said:
"You egotistical jerk, don't ever bother me again if you aren't serious about your dumba*s "bets", go play with your other girls, I don't have time for that crap."