𝓪𝓫𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵

~Atsumu's POV~
I was walking to the grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner tonight. My mind wondered upon Fuyomi, she was so different compared to other girls.
She wasn't afraid to tell me off or put me in my place, she didn't fall in live with me at first sight.
She wasn't fake.

As I was reaching the local grocery store, I saw Fuyomi from afar. She was looking for change to buy something from the vending machine.
I jogged over to her.
"Is there are problem miss?" I asked behind her.
"Well, no, I just want some milk, but I can't find my 200 yen that I had." She said not looking up at me, still searching for some money.
I pulled 200 yen out of my pocket and put in the vending machine.
"There you go." I said.
"Huh?" She looked up after hearing the milk drop into the take out port.
"Wait, why are you here?" She sounded disappointed.
"Why do you sound so disappointed?!" I yelled.
"Because it's you. Anyways, thanks for the drink, I'll pay you back soon." She said while taking the drink.
She turned to leave, but I stopped her.
"Huh- Wait!" I grabbed her wrist.
"What?" She turned around and eyed me.
"Uh, Where you headed to?" I asked.
"None of your business, leave me alone." She responded.
She turned around and left.
She seems fun to play with, let's see how long it'll take her to fall in love with me...

Skippity skoppity

~Fuyomi's POV~
I was walking into school and taking off my shoes when some girl and her friends walked up to me.
"Hey, you, what-" The girl began, but I cut her off.
I sighed.
"Listen, I'm not interested in him, please just leave me alone." I assured.
"H-how did you know- Well, then why were you with him on Saturday and why did he buy you a drink?" She questioned inching closer to me.
"I was trying to pay for my own drink, but I couldn't find my money, so he payed for it." I explained.
"Bull crap! Back off, he doesn't want you." She huffed.
"I don't want h-" I started.
"Whatchu doin' girls?" A familiar voice said behind me, they put their arm around my shoulder.
"Uh-uh Atsumu! We were just, uh, welcoming her to our school!" She panicked.
I looked away and rolled my eyes.
"Now girls, no need to lie, but no need to spread negativity either." He "scolded" them.
I looked at him with "dude are you serious?" face.
Says the one who got mad over some milk.
"We're very sorry Atsumu." They bowed and ran away.
I sighed and glared at the cause of my problems.
"Why you mad? I just helped you!" He said confused.
"You are the reason for my problems, leave. Me. Alone." I declared.
"I don't wanna~" He sang.
"Eh? You don't want to, why?" I complained.
"You seem interesting, let's make a bet." Atsumu grinned.
"'I don't wanna~'" I said in a high pitched voice and pouted, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.>>>(🥺👉👈) Then I rolled my eyes, "Go play with some other girl." I walked away heading to my class.
Little did I know, I left him blushing like a coward.

~Atsumu's POV~

What the heckkkk?! Why am I blushing? I've never reacted the same towards other girls...
I took off my shoes and put on my slippers, then I hurried to class before I was late.

Skip skop
Drake in the background: anotha one

~Fuyomi's POV~

It was lunchtime and I was eating lunch while scrolling through twitter on my phone, when suddenly, I got a message.

Unknown
Stay away from my stumu you bitch, who do you think you are? Kill yourself

Me
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it 😉

Unknown
Wth are you depressed or smth

Me
No not rlly but I was thinkin abt it
I'm free tonight so I'm open on any suggestions on how to get it done with 😝 this is exciting

Unknown
You aren't actually going to do it right? You can tell it's a joke right

Me
Wait you were joking
Man why you wastin my time

Unknown
Are you dumb or sum?
Why the heck would I be serious

Me
Well ppl like you always say it like they're serious but when it actually happens y'all act surprised and turn into Hellen Keller

Unknown
Hellen Keller?
You mean Ellen  DeGenerous

Me
💀
I rlly can't with ppl like you
Anyways don't go around saying that stuff peace out ✌️

I blocked her and finished my lunch since, lunchtime was almost over.
No one needs toxic energy like that in their lives...
_______________________________

Ion rlly got nothing to say bc it's 1am rn and I'm tired but ily byeeee 💞💞💞
Ty for reading vote, comment, follow me, and check out my other book!!! Also have a good day/night

Also: ik I haven't talked abt it on here but I did post about it on my wit acc

Don't stay quiet abt the blm movement talk to ur friends, family, neighbors, spread it on ur platform, educate yourself, educate other ppl. Whatever you can because it's a serious matter.
I'm not saying you are obligated to do these things but if you believe in it do something, every little thing counts.

Stay safe!! Especially if you are going to protests.

Also the use of suicide is just for this story I do not support people who encourage people to do this type action. If you are struggling with this please find help, I'm here, and there are many people who can help you, you are not alone.

Ok I'm actually done now peace ✌️