𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵

~Fuyomi's POV~

~Fuyomi's POV~

Hearing those words I sank to my knees and looked up to the sky with wide eyes full of tears.
It hurts.
It hurts really bad.
I stayed on my knees and cried there for the whole night, not getting a wink of sleep.
It was the crack of dawn when Mr. Miya came outside, he seemed like he was going to work.
"Jesus, you scared me. What are you doing there? Don't tell me you stayed there all night?" He said worriedly.
I just blinked not having the strength or desire to speak.
He helped me get up and brought me inside his house.
He sat me on the couch and left for something.
Soon he came back out with a first aid kit and Mrs. Miya.
"Fuyomi dear! What happened to you?" She sat beside me and caressed my face.
"..." I sat there not saying a word.
She began to treat and bandage my wounds. Soon, the twins had woken up, Osamu payed me no mind and Atsumu gave me dirty glares.
After she bandaged me, I got up and grabbed my things.
"Won't you stay for breakfast?" She asked.
I shook my head.
"No thank you." I bowed and proceeded to leave.
I walked on path to the train station.
I stood at the cross walk waiting for the light to turn green, and it did, but some reason I still didn't go. Once it turned red, I unknowingly tried to cross.
"Yah, doing that isn't going to help the situation." I heard Osamu's voice say.
But it didn't affect me, it was like my brain and body weren't cooperating.
I stared at the car coming towards me.
It was getting closer and closer until Osamu pulled me out of the way.
"What is wrong with you?!" He screamed.
"Tch, no shame." Atsumu jogged by us, he crossed the road and met up with...
Saito.
"Hahaha, there's no way this is real, this can't be, why would I hang out with her in the first place? Atsumu would never leave me, he loves me...right?" I stared at the ground and then looked up at Osamu.
"Right?" I asked.
"Right, there's no way." I chuckled and shook my head.
I just need to wake myself up.
I continuously slapped my cheeks and pinched my arm.
I got up and dusted my skirt, "Everything will be fine once I wake up."
I skipped to the train station despite the pain in my legs, on the way there, I stopped by a convenience store to buy breakfast.
Once I reached school, I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water.
I stared at myself in the mirror.
My hair...it looks horrible.
Eh, whatever this is only a dream anyways.
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Atsumu  talking to Saito.
This is only a dream so, why not have some fun?
I ran up to him and hugged him from behind.
"What the- Who? Get off me! Excuse me please get off of me!" He tried pushing me off, but I didn't let go.
"It's fine Atsumu, it's just a dream." I smiled.
"Fuyomi? What the heck are you talking about? Get off of me!" He finally pushed me off after struggling, but I tripped and fell on my back.
My head hit the floor with a big thud and I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I fluttered my eyes open to somewhat familiar setting.
I held my forehead as I felt a sharp pain.
"You're finally awake?" I heard my mom say as she scrolled there her phone, of course she didn't care, she never does.
I don't know how ended up here, but now that I'm awake it must mean that my "nightmare" has been ended.
"Stay here, I'll go call the doctor." She got up and left the room.
I got out of bed and took my IV stand with me to the bathroom.
I was about to pee when I looked in the mirror and noticed that my hair was still erratically cut.
What the?
Am I still in the dream?
No.
I can't be.
Don't tell me-
Everything that happened...
Was real?
I wasn't dreaming?
I started shaking profusely, I locked the door and fell to my knees.
Tears started falling down from my face onto my lap, I kept wiping them as they fell, but they wouldn't stop.
Then, I started to scream as I cried.
I was in pain.
It hurts to know that he really left me.
"Hey! Fuyomi! Open the door!" I heard my mother knocking on the door.
After a while of crying my eyes out, I suddenly stopped crying, it wasn't because I felt better but because I had no more tears left to cry.
I sat there and stared off into space until the door opened.
"What the heck were you thinking? I told you to stay in bed!" She out my arm around her neck and helped me to stand up.
She brought me back to my bed and the doctor checked how I was doing, before saying I could go back home.

After a few more checks, we went back home and I locked myself in my room.
I laid on my bed and hugged my knees.
Why do I feel deja vu?
Now that I think about it, this is exactly how I felt in middle school after the incident.
I was just getting comfy in this town.
I made some friends and actually got my first boyfriend, but it all came to an end as soon as it started...
Maybe I'm just cursed with bad luck.
Tears started streaming down my face as I hugged my knees tighter.
"What the heck am I even crying for? It's not like it's my fault..." I tried to convince myself that it wasn't, but my brain was swarming with the thought that is my fault.

_______________________________

Yup that's all for today, next chapter should be out soon but school starts on Tuesday 😫
🤠🔫
Someone kill me but yeah vote, comment, and have a WONDERFUL NIGHT/DAY YOU BEAUTIFUL HOMOSAPIEN💞💞💞💞💞

byeeeeeeeeee💞💞💞💞💞