𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮

~Fuyomi's POV~

~Fuyomi's POV~

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be friends with my rival." She chuckled.
I sighed, "Well then, it was nice knowing you." I bowed and turned to leave.
"Wait, where are you going?" She asked.
"To take a nap, duh, I'm exhausted." I explained.
"Yeah, but-" Hayashi was cut off.
"Fuyomi-san! You came!" I heard him yell.
I shifted my attention to Atsumu, who was waving his hand while smiling like an idiot.
I chuckled and waved back.
Maybe I will stay...

Skimp skomp

After the game, I stepped outside to clear my mind.
It's been a while since I've seen Atsumu play...he's definitely gotten better.
What should I do about Hayashi though?
She won't give up easily, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to get back with him... I don't know why I feel this way...
It's just something in my gut that's telling me to wait a little longer.
As I was deep in thought, I felt something cold on my neck, I jumped out of shock and turned around to see Osamu.
"Omg, Osamu!" I grinned.
"Heya, it's been a while hasn't it." He laughed.
"Heck yeah, you didn't even call me dude. How've you been?" I asked.
"Same as always, you know, Atsumu's Doppelgänger." He chuckled.
"Pfft. How come I didn't see you on court? I thought you and Sumu were an inseparable pair on that court."
"I actually stopped playing, I took up cooking instead."
"Wow, I didn't know you had it in you."
"Trust me, I didn't either. Well, I gotta go, I have a class in a few mins. Bye." Just like that he jogged off as I waved him goodbye.
Not gonna lie that felt REALLY awkward, I don't know if it's because I changed, because he changed, or if it's just the fact that I've been gone for a while.
"Hey, Fuyomi!" I heard his voice yell.
I turned around to see Atsumu walking towards me with Hayashi besides him.
"Hey Sumu." I smiled.
"I'm happy you made it." He smiled and hugged me tight for once in a long time.
"Heh." I chuckled and nonchalantly and casually pushed him off me.
"You did well out there, you improved a lot in the span of a year." I praised.
"Heh, well, I wanted to impress you when you got back," he scratched his neck, "oh wait! Hold on stay here." He left and ran back into the gym.
After seeing him run off, Hayashi turned to me and glared at me.
"Oh, look how easy you got it, it's unfair," she said in a sarcastic voice, "ha, it won't stay that way for long, so don't get use to it." She scoffed.
Her expression turned innocent as soon as Atsumu appeared again.
"Here you go, it's your favorite." He handed me a strawberry milk.
I happily accepted it, "thanks!" I grinned before cheerfully drink it.
"Ah, Atsumu, are you free Saturday at 8 pm? The three of us should have some drinks." She smirked.
She knows I have a night class at 7:45...
"Sure! As long as Fuyomi will be there." He agreed before looking at me for assurance.
"I'll be there, but I'll be a little late, I have a night class before then." I subtly glared at Hayashi.
"Alright then, I'll be going." Hayashi smiled and skipped away.
"I'll walk you to your dorm." Atsumu said.
I just nodded.
"Guys I'll be out for a bit!" He yelled inside the gym, getting multiple "okay!"s from his teammates.

The walk to my dorm was quiet and awkward.
"So, uh, how was America?" He asked.
"I mean it was okay, I didn't exactly go there for fun, but I ended up liking it there.."
"Oh..haha.."
"Gomen,"
"Hm?"
"I know, I made you wait for a year already, but can you wait just a little longer?" I stopped in my tracks and looked up at him.
"Uh, s-sure." He smiled.
"Thank you." I said in English.
I awkwardly patted the sides of my thigh,"Well, this is far enough."
"Oh, well, goodnight." He waved me off as I walked into my dorm building.

_______________________________

Y'all I'm sorry I haven't been here, and sorry this chap is kind short and boring but imma include more stuff in the next chapter and it will hopefully be more entertaining.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT/DAY YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEAN 💞💞💞💞💞💞