𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂

~A/N POV~

~A/N POV~

It's been weeks since the two have talked, they both have avoided each other.
Fuyomi had went back home after her parents had figured out her location.
They didn't punish her as hard as she thought they would though.

Today was Valentine's Day. Fuyomi has decided that she was ready and that she finally would confess her feelings for Atsumu, she knew it be hard considering the number of fan girls he had, but it can't be impossible.

Well, that's what she thought, until she walked into the classroom to see a stock pile of various gifts, so she tried his locker but it was full with letters and notes.
The only choice she had left was to hand it to him personally.
She sighed and crouched down in the floor.
"I don't want to face him yet." She thought.
"Fuyomi?" She looked up to his voice she stood up flustered and hid the gift behind her.
"U-uh...sorry." She mumbled and ran away, she went into the girls bathroom.
She tried to calm herself down, she was nervous, what if he had moved on? What if he rejected her?
"No." She thought, she wasn't going to give up, not now.

~Fuyomi's POV~

I put the gift in my bag and headed towards the classroom.
Ever since Atsumu and I stopped talking, Saito had stopped bothering me.

Time skop

It was lunch time and I had quickly finished my lunch and wandered about looking for Atsumu.
While walking around I heard something, like a desk falling.
I followed the noise and it had led me to a classroom.
I quietly opened the door and looked inside.
I saw Atsumu and a girl kissing.
Tears started forming in my eyes as I stood there and watched them.
He then pushed her off gently and looked into her eyes until he noticed me.
His eyes widened.
I turned around to leave.
"Fuyomi! Fuyomi Kuroko! Don't you dare go anywhere stay right there!" He yelled.
I hesitantly took another step.
"Please, don't go..." He pleaded.
I stared at the ground had tear dropped down my face.
I heard the sound of someone falling, I glanced inside the classroom but before I saw anything, I was embraced with a hug.
I didn't know whether to fight back or accept it so I just stood there.
He let me go and held my shoulders, he looked me in the eyes.
"It was a misunderstanding." He said.
"It's always a misunderstanding isn't it?" I asked.
"I promise you, she was the one that kissed me, I was about to tell her off, but then I saw you. Trust me you're the only one in my heart." He assured.
My ears and cheeks flushed red, my heart rate had sped up.
I handed him my gift which was homemade cookies and a note.
While he read the note, I tried to leave to save me some embarrassment, but he grabbed me by the back of my collar and dragged me back to where he was. Then, he turned me around and kissed me.
He backed away and looked at me.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Obviously not." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
He hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"I'll take that as a yes."

_______________________________

Cornkneechiwa everyone
Ik this chapter is short but don't come at me but thank you thank you thank you for 1k reads
YESSIR
Anyways I would like to know if you guys would like me to make a Sangwoo ff, it won't have any mature scenes besides the violence parts but I have great plans for it tho I don't wanna post it for no one to not read it bc I've noticed y'all ignore my other posts which makes me sad.
Anyways just let me know what u think

Vote, comment, and have a what? Y'all know the drill, have a wonderful day/night
Ilyyyy💞💞💞💞💞
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee