chapter three

The bird's morning voice sounded, just as you remembered last night, "Jungkook hug me" your voice came from your dry throat, and your slow speech, like it was warming up. You scrunched up your face and yawned.

Your eyelids gave a flutter like brand new butterfly wings hoping for flight. You fixed on him through a lazy squint.

A few more blinks and you massaged your forehead, as the alcohol kept it's after effect on your veins.

Shuttering through the unknown room you can figure out that it was not your room, "I might have ended up here after a hangover." You pushed the comforter aside, soon the cold wind swirled around your naked body.

The slight soreness on your lower body made you feel loved after a very long time, not bothering to cover yourself as you shifted towards him, wrapping around his back.

That uncomfortable skinship, made you snapped awake, turning his body around, you slapped a hand over your mouth, dissatisfied powed in your brows , your heart started to ache dully at first at the sight of him, and then the memories flashed into your brain giving you the hot stabs.

Your expression drowned into agony, the fact seemed reversing, the scenery defined that you "cheated on him" "cheated on him, with his best friend."

Your skull felt like an eggshell, the blood boiled inside you, "how can I cheat on my husband? Why? Mumma..." You let out those silent tears.

"I can trust Jackson, after all he is his best friend and this was a DRUNKEN MISTAKE."

_________________

At home,

5:30 AM

M

oving to and fro in the hallway, he can't help himself but check the door whenever the slightest sound would hit his ears, "This is how she felt when I came late, working late I never called her these days, is this the ache she was feeling since last month."

He was freaking out about your whereabouts, you never did this, you always tell him if you are going to come late.

You were only close to him, you had few friends to hangout with. He already called all your friends and was disappointed getting no details about you.

"Did she contact you?" He called your ad shoot company, at this time he didn't pay attention towards time or with whom he is talking.

This sounds unprofessional, but for him you were his most valuable possession, he can't see you getting in trouble.

"DAMN.." he threw the phone, "THOSE FUCKING BODYGUARDS ARE FREAKINGLY USELESS, THEY CANT EVEN STAY WITH HER." anger spiraled from the pit of his stomach.

"I will never come late Y/N, I promise I will have breakfast with you every day, I will never let you go without goodbye kisses, and every night I will sleep cuddling you." he went limp, caressing your photo, "please come back, please stay safe."

"I know she will come back soon. She loves me after all." He repeated the same statement once again, settling his racing heart.

Resting his head on the wall he kept sobbing, reminding the beautiful moment you both spent together, the moment that gave him hope that you will be okay, okay for him.

"I think I should go and report to the police, I can't sit like this here, it's already sunrise." He stood up with his shaking knees,

Knock, a sound dilated his eyes, a wave of hope generated by his heart pumped down his body.

The door opened revealing your body, your swollen lips, messy hair, you were barefoot, shagging shoulders and red eyes, his heart ached, ached with the pain that he related with you, when he used to come the same way.

He mind slapped himself million times for letting you feel this terror every day, because of his extra work.

"Y/N..., Are you okay,." he sprang toward you, engulfing you in his muscular arms.

"Please never do this again, I can't bear this, you can punish me the way you want but don't go away from me, I will die without you." He said as his eyes flooded the tears, he cupped your face and admired the beauty of his wife.

You were safe, safe in his arms, safe in front of him, he plucked down kisses all over your neck hugging you tightly.

You merely stood there still in the trauma of the last night scene, all you could hear is Jungkook's yell that you will receive soon when he will know the reality of your drunken mistake.

Moving the paralyzed muscle of your face, you gruped and collected the remaining courage to say those sinful words.

"Jungkook I want to say something...."

______________________
How will jungkook react??