chapter nine

You never imagined even in yours dreams that one misunderstanding can grow up so large, so large that it can destroy three lives. And also the life of an innocent seed that was inside you.

Digging your nails in your palm you lost your balance, collapsed on the floor and the little test kit bounced from your hand, you can't believe you just saw those two red lines.

Circling your womb, you let out a loud cry, the mourn of disgust and helplessness came out of your mouth, the kid that was growing as part of you was not the part of your love, but was just a fruit of an awful miserable mistake.

What will happen to the kid? This was the only question troubling you, the second his presence was defined in your body, your heart was no more just yours it is now also beating for another life.

The destiny played its game, you destroyed two lives with your own hands, A mother's heart can't think of making her child suffer.

"I am only left with two options, either to divorce Jungkook to raise this kid. Or to get rid of the kid." You sobbed but your heart sinked at the last sentence.

None of the paths you wanted to go, your wild brain suggested you some more lies to keep Jungkook in dark. "Should I raise this kid as JUNGKOOK's " you shrugged off this idea, he must know the truth.

Digging your nails deeper, your heart clenched, the air around you seemed meaningless, all around was just the pain, the pain of cheating your love, the pain of being Mom.

Patting your head against the wall you cried about your miserable condition. "Will I be able to see myself after this?" The disgust and agony inside you will never let you leave in peace.

"This is maybe my last day here." Taking deep breaths, you lead your head down on the cold floor, weeping for an eternity you fall down in the dream land.

The screams and shadows followed you there too, "Ughh..." A deep voice echoed around the room, pressing your eyelids tight, your figure vibrating, but you felt a hand holding your body, pulling you closer as you pressed your eyes tightly. "Baby, are you okay." Jungkook said caressing your hair.

Listening to his melodious voice, you gave a sigh, hugging his arm tightly "jungkook, I am sorry." "Shh.." he cooed in your ears. "You are still the same baby, you are crying because you accidentally hurt me in your dream."

He guessed, guessed why you were crying, but you hurt him really, not in a dream. Patting your back he sang you a song to let you have a peaceful sleep.

Waves of questions flooded his mind, why were you crying, why you were lying there on the floor. Your unknown behaviour was not hidden by his observation, but for him your happiness was his priority, shooting all the thoughts, he engulfed your frightened body to give you his warmth.

Unknowingly his eyes also went wet, for some reasons that were troubling his mind. "I can handle everything, but if something is wrong with her I can't handle it." He said weeping in your crook.

The next day you woke up earlier than usual, as you wrote a note to Jungkook.

Note:

I have to leave early because of work, don't worry about me and get enough rest.

Take care of your health.

Tears raced out one after the other, you gave a last glance to his sleeping figure, kissing his temple, you gave him a final goodbye.

"I loved you jungkook, only and only you." You cried taking steps back.

Meanwhile Jackson's POV

After the terrible torture I am finally free, coming back to Jennie's (jungkook secretary) house I relaxed yesterday.

"Jackson, don't you think we should escape from here, with this money." She said pointing towards the bundle of notes lying beside.

"No sweetheart, this is just the beginning, what y/n has done to me she deserves to be punished for it, and she was a complete brat, not telling jungkook, let's have fun babe." I smirked proudly on my plan.

"Take the copy of this clip, blur my face and upload it, I will make sure to viral it." I handed her the memory card that showed our intimacy of that wonderful night.

"But you said that you won't do this, and this is really bad Jackson." She said in a shaky tone, well she needs to get punishment for talking back.

"So now you will support her huh, I gave you all this just to dumb me you foolish ass." I roared, pulling her closer to me with her hair.

"Look into my eyes baby girl, will you disobey me now huh," I kept pulling her and she kept her gaze low to the ground, simply nodding "words" "I will do as you said." She said in her terrified tone.