chapter eleven

The sun was about to rise, the dawn looked similar to that dusk, and there stood the dark body in between the darkish orange background, looking towards the river, the same pink garment with rose prints...

"Y/N ahh-" the loud cry escaped from my mouth, tendrils of terror curled into my stomach, her lean body stood firmly at the edge of the bridge only a few centimetres defined the life and death, eyes shut her chest going up and down vigorously, opening her arms wide, the body's motion went curving.

Rushing my feet, my hands tugged her figure with all my force and pulled her to me, her eyes bulged from her sockets, her little hands above my chest, I took a look at her body, if everything was alright if she had any injuries, without any words, I locked her body in my embrace, I was relieved to feel her breathing in my neck, her skin on mine giving me chills.

The loud water echo was banging in my ears what if I was a little late like the last time, I would have lost her, mere thinking of that gave me the torture of hell. "Jungkook, I am-" "Don't say, I know."

Flashback

Jungkook stood in the middle of the house, reading your little note, as if he was trying to decode something from those few words, he was struggling to find an idea about it, but all of a sudden the main door had huge bangs.

"Sir open the door" said his secretary Jennie in a terrified tone, surprised by the actions jungkook opened the door, the sight felt so miserable for him.

Her foot had bruises, her torn skirt, barefoot she was panting heavily, leaning against the door, "Are you okay Ms. Kim, Is someone following you, please come take a seat." He offered her some water, still wondering the reason for her mysterious behaviour.

"Sir, please don't be angry, but I need to tell you something." She said fidgeting her fingers with the dress. "Yes, Ms.Kim what's wrong you can tell me, my wife is not here or else she would have helped you." "Where is madam?" Jennie asked getting up, her facial expressions darkened, "She left for wor-"

"Sir, I am really sorry but first you need to know that, me and your bestfriend Jackson framed madam that you are cheating on her through various hints, and when she got drunk Jackson took advantage of her, as he dressed like you and-" her tears were flowing non-stop, she was looking at the floor.

"What the hell" jungkook, swang his hands in the air and threw a nearby vase, all the pieces scattered around, her eyes radiating a deadly glare which can destroy anyone.

Taking a deep breath Jennie spilled the words " and he is trying to leak the video, this is the only copy that we have." Jennie moved the Pendrive towards Jungkook, snatching it, Jungkook turned the other sight, her presence was making his blood boil, "Why are you doing here, or what you want now?" It felt disgust for jungkook to believe in her, but that's the only thing he can do now.

"He promised me that this was only for blackmailing her, we will take money and run out of town, but his greed didn't satisfy, he refused to listen, but being a woman I can't let this happen. I am not that devil."

Jungkook was listening to all this, your weird action from the beginning defined something weird but this was something he never imagined, "And he might have frightened her regarding my health, that's what I remember she wanted to say something that day before I blackout."

Jennie nodded, falling on her knees she begged jungkook to save her from Jackson, who is ready to kill her any moment. Jungkook sent her safety to his property and asked some of his agencies to keep check on him.

Present

Your fragile body was held tightly on his grip, he was crying on your shoulder, the tears made you recall the pain that you had years back when you lost your mother.

Guilt was running through your veins, "You are the only one I have y/n, d-dare not to l-leave me, without a second thought I would have jumped into the river, death is better than surviving alone without you." "Is our bond that weak that I will not trust you." Jungkook cried, his blood filled eyes, and crimson nose, trembling hands all told his fear that he was facing.

But you need to be strong, what you have inside you was more terrible, That mistake was sinful enough but the fruit that it seeded inside you was the pain you both have to see for the rest of your life.

You never wanted to keep Jungkook with that child, a child you can call yours but was not his, and you can't even think of giving away an innocent child to a demon like Jackson.

"Kookie, I am p-pregnant," a wave of chills hit him, already shocked by so many facts, he was unable to digest a new fact that you just told him.

"I can't kill this child, I won't be able to live after that, my guilt will kill me, and if we keep this child Jackson will hurt him, or if you will be the father then will we be able to love this kid like ours, will this child ever get that love that we dreamt."

"What will be the relationship between you and this baby?, I am sorry jungkook, I am sorry." You cried in his embrace, not to your surprise he backed off. He steps back a little while you keep on sobbing.