chapter seven

Completely froze by the unaccepted words from Jackson, you held your head down, the kind of pains those words gave you were miserable.

There was a game going on in your lifes, a game of breaking "trusts''. The last thing that you expected was a betrayal from your husband's best friend.

You puzzled as you were thinking to find a way to deal with it. "Why does he want to meet me?" "Why did he always wanted me?" "Will he tell kookie?" Or "Did he do that intentionally?"

"Was it really a trap?"

"Baby" Jungkook called you in a husky voice, turning around, you faced his beautiful bunny smile. An unknown tear made its way down your cheeks.

"Why are you crying baby, are you hurt somewhere?" He buzzed scanning you from head to toe. After seeing you alright he let out a huge sigh of relief.

Cupping your cheeks he gave you a soft peck on your lips, "baby you know those tears are my weakness, I can't see them baby."

You nodded and pivoted your body against his, hiding your face in his broad chest, with all of your courage, you forced those tears back into your eyes, "kookie don't you think, you are too sensitive toward me?" you questioned him as you wanted to know that he was strong, strong enough to handle the black truth.

"You are my life, and I can't leave without you, and every person in this universe is sensitive towards their lifeline, and you are my life line." He said and burrowed his head deep in your nape.

Deep inside he knew that something was wrong with you, because of your unusual behavior, he was your soulmate he can understand every little change in yours.

As the day passed you and Jungkook enjoyed each other's company playing games, cuddles, after a long time you felt secured in his arms. Due to tiredness because of flight you both decided to sleep early.

It was quarter to 12, so you decided to leave to meet Jackson, you put aside Jungkook's arms that were embracing you tightly, giving him pecks on his forehead, "I won't let our relationship ruin babe,".

You swung the black coat around your shoulder, and hid your face under a mask.

The sea breeze was cold hitting your face, as your hairs moved due to wind, only the moonlight was the source of recognition.

In between the pitch black beach you figured a tall man facing towards the sea, "what do you want?" You said in a cold tone.

His body turned around with a huge smirk, that you saw for the first time, as far as you knew him he always behaved like a gentleman.

He took a proper look at your face, his smirk disappeared when he saw your furious eyes, with no tears, that was really not that he expected.

"Hmm, this is not the way you should look at daddy, hoe." he grinded his teeth throughout the sentence, because he found courage in your eyes.

"Just tell me what exactly you want, I don't wanna fucking see you ugly face." you stormed your words at him.

"Calm down baby girl, I just want to have you, "

"There is no way you are getting me, it was my mistake that night that I mistook you as jungkook, because of this fucking ring." you threw your fake wedding ring on his face. His reactions were furious, the ring he encountered made him realize the faith and devotion that jungkook and you shared in this marriage.

The ring that was the cause of all troubles, the ring you saw in his cabin, the ring that you saw when you were drunk.

The fake ring made you believe that he was your husband in your drunken state. Every inch of your body hated you for believing that jungkook was cheating on you.

He kept glaring at you without blinking, "fuck you, you mother fucker, just tell me the amount and leave."

"I don't want money, I want you. Jungkook took everything that I wanted, I was never less than him, he took my post in office or else I would have been in his place today, after all this he took you from me, I also loved you since highschool, I also came to see you when your mom died, but he fucking took you first "

"But I never gave up and took the advantage of time when he was working hard to gift you this island, I plotted this plan, and you little kitten you were trapped." He said as his feet were coming closer towards you.

"I hate you, fucking Jackson you were playing with my JUNGKOOK's emotions when he trusted you the most, I hate you fucking bastard." You fired your words at him.

All of a sudden your cheeks flared with a fiery slice of pain, trailing your hands in your cheeks you shot him a glare, not to wait for the next second, you held your legs in air hitting his correct part soon he was on the ground, screaming in pain.

Before heading back, you gave him a last warning,"Don't dare to touch me again, or else I won't hesitate killing you."

_______________________

Please vote and give your feedback..💜💜