chapter eight

"Wait for my assassins, Jackson Wang." you fired those words with full fury.

"You are too good to kill me, love."

"I know I am too kind, but not even that coward that I will leave you to hurt someone who always protected me, I won't let my love suffer, I will act like his armor, and I will save him from you, either by hook or by crook." you furrowed your brows, grabbing his collar harshly.

"Let's see what my sensitive baby girl can do." He said trailing his hands down your cheeks. that you slapped back immediately, "wait and watch." a groan accomplished the roll of your eyes.

Leaving him stuck on the spot you left for your hotel, leaning on the bathroom door you dialed a number, "hello, unnie" you called your manager, since she was very close to you, you shared everything with her, "you should ask seokjin for help y/n." She gave you advice.

"Oppa, I need your help." you said lowly, "what happened y/n is everything okay, is my sister alright." he said as his panic clicked.

"Can you keep Jackson under my territory for sometime, he messed up with me really bad, I mean he fooled me as he dressed like jungkook and took advantage of me when I was drunk."

Giving him the details of the event you decided to get rid of Jackson, whatever he did was sin, his intention was to hurt your love, that you would never let happen.

Entering the bedroom you spotted Jungkook sitting on the bed, opening his arms for you, indicating that he wanted a hug, you went near the bed and collapsed on the top of him, as you both fell on the bed.

"Where were you baby, if you were not sleepy then you would have woken up me." His voice broke low on words as he was sleepy, engulfing you more in his arms you both drifted back to sleep.

Next morning

You were dreaming still when the sun was on head, but loud door bangs gave you earshot.

"Jungkook open the door, " you snapped, getting no response. You catapulted out of bed and stumbled across the door to find a young lady smiling widely at you with a cake in her hands.

Bowing gently you pressurized your little brain to process if you know her, scanning you confused frown the lady said, "I am hyejin, actually I know jungkook, we are business partners, and he told me that it's your birthday today."

A little smile that was in your face escaped as you heard the name "hyejin" the same name that made all this mess. Before you could react another bellowing was heard, "Hey! Hyejin, how dare you wish my wife before me,"

Giving you a tight back hug, jungkook kissed your nape, "happy birthday my princess, I have a gift for you, just go and get ready." wishing you he pushed you inside the washroom and gave you your clothes.

Again your mind was stormed by millions of thoughts, clearing those, you get out, all the time in the washroom you could hear them talking about business, making you regret your imagination back then.

You three headed to the destination, a beautiful place to visit, you were enjoying the moment capturing the beauty of nature when out of nowhere jungkook put forward a question "You know the name of this place?"

"Hmm." You paid least attention to his word and did your work of capturing the scene.

"It's name is Y/N, it's your island my girl, your birthday gift." You heard his voice, the phone that was capturing the moment felt down. Out of realization you took steps back.

"This was want he was hiding from, this is the reason why he kept saying don't tell y/n this was what they both wanted to hide from me, my fucking birthday surprise, and I thought so vulgar." Your eyesight blurred with the guilt tears.

Meanwhile Jungkook was silent, he was shocked by your unknown reaction, your reaction was opposite to what he wanted. Pulling you closer, "did my baby like the surprise." You simply nodded, as your efforts were to stop the tears rolling down.

"Thanks to hyejin, she was the one who made this happen, she helped me a lot" you quickly bowed in front of her, your mouth not enough to escape any word.

Jungkook on the other side noted your weird behavior, since that day he came back drunk, he was pretty sure that something was bothering you, but you kept shut, whenever he tried to communicate.

But jungkook would keep a check on you if you were uncomfortable.

After 5 days.

All this time, Jackson was in your territory and some of Jin's guards were handling him to delete the video. Which he did, after being beaten up properly.

You still decided not to leave him, for Jungkook's safety.

Tiptoeing to the washroom, you vomited the dinner, "ugh, not again." Wiping your mouth, you entered the kitchen just to grab an ice cream tub to binge on.

Unable to figure out your problem, you were in an unusual cycle of fainting, eating, vomiting and again eating. Due to this cycle you took a few days off.

Luck being on your side you, anyhow always escaped from Jungkook whenever you felt drowsy or had nausea.

Using Google you typed your symptoms to identify the problem just to know about the "pregnancy symptoms."

With those words your countenance tumbled into a dark thing. The genuine knowledge of the web page gave you imagination of the horrible scream of the future.

Yet a seed of hope was there, if all this was not true, "this might not be true" you mumbled through your shivering lips.

The next morning

Sitting on the bathroom floor you dialed Jin

"Give him a 100 million and let Jackson go." You shot with an emotionless face.