Chapter 1

A/N I'm saving you now. Don't read this. I wrote it when I was like 12 or something and then years later I randomly decided to post it at 3am. It's shit. I forgot about it tbh.

Joyce was pacing around the bathroom not knowing what to do. Only a few more seconds and she would find out if she was pregnant with Hoppers baby, they had only got married a few weeks ago and she was afraid that if it was positive Hopper would leave her.

Alright. It was time. Joyce picked the test up and looked at it. Two lines. She was pregnant. She started to cry and didn't know if she would stop, Hopper might leave her and take the girls with him, it would back to just her and her sons and she didn't know if she was ready for that yet. For the first time in years she had found her happy place and she thought now that would go too.

She heard the door open. It was Hopper with Will, El and Lydia, the kids went to there rooms but Hopper heard Joyce crying and entered the bathroom with a concerned look on his face. "Is everything ok" asked Hopper, worried for his wife.
"Yes it's all fine, it's just, you know, allergies" replied Joyce, wiping her tears and touching the door handler, but before she could open it Hopper took her hand and kissed it. "Joyce" he said "I know when something's wrong and I want you to tell me"
"Ok, but you have to say that you love me and you'll never leave me"
"I love you Joyce Hopper, you're the best thing in my life and I never would do anything to hurt you, and I would never, ever walk out on you, you are way to special for me to do that"
"Jim, I'm pregnant"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"With my baby?"
"Of course it's your baby you dingus!"
"I will love you and this baby forever"
"This means we're gonna have a huge family now doesn't it"
"Yeah, I guess it does!"
They were both crying now, but it was happy tears, like the ones on their wedding day, the night Hopper proposed, when they were both the legal parents of their children. This house was full of love, joy and happy tears.