Chapter 5

15 minutes later Nancy came into the waiting room just in time for when the doctor called out "Mrs Joyce Hopper". All eight of them entered the room with Joyce making her way to blue bed in the top middle of the room, with the doctor on one side of her, Hopper holding her hand on the other side, Jonathan, Nancy and Kali standing behind him and the other three walking around the room trying to see where the better view of the sonogram machine was. As Joyce was still only 9 weeks pregnant the doctor had to point out where the baby was as it was still quite hard to see. Hopper came and sat next to Joyce on the bed, wanting to share every second of it right beside her. "You can barely see it, but when you do, it looks so beautiful. It's crazy to think that that's a real baby in there, it's just so small" Nancy proclaimed with tears in her eyes.
"So you think one day you might want one?" asked Jonathan cheekily
"Almost definitely" smiles Nancy
Jonathan and Nancy share a kiss but the moment is ruined by Will. "Bro, seriously stop kissing right in front of me"
"And it's supposed to be about mom so you know STOP" added Kali
................................................................................................................................................

A few days later Hopper just finished off framing the last sonogram picture that they managed to get of there baby. Whenever El or Lydia sees the photo they stop and say "my baby sister" even though Hopper has tried to tell them there is a 50 percent chance it could be a boy, but that doesn't stop them from saying it.

So far the parents had spoken to all their children about what's going to happen when the baby comes, all except Will. Hopper had to go to work so she thought that it meant she could have some alone time with her youngest son.
"Will, how're feeling about all this"
"I'm fine, really excited actually"
"So why do you seem so down"
"It's Jonathan, we used to have all this brother time, if you know what I mean, but now he has Nancy and I'm scared that he won't have any time to hang out with me anymore"
"Hey, just because your brother has a girlfriend now, doesn't mean he doesn't wanna hang out anymore. All you have to do is ask him, then he'll make the time"
"Thanks mom"
"Anytime"