12 YEARS LATER

Jonathan Nancy come back to Joyce and Hoppers house after picking their three year old daughter, Vivianne-Joyce, up from day care. Everyone was there and they were about to sit down to have a family meal, a tradition that had been going on every Friday night for 12 years. The 'kids' were now in their twenties and thirties, but the twins were only 12.

Charlotte had inherited her beauty from her mom but she had her dad's eyes. From the age of two she had insisted to be called Charlie and would give someone the 'evil eyes' if they didn't.
Daniel looked like his dad but with his mom's nose and ears. Unlike his sister absolutely hated for his name to be shortened to 'Dan' or 'Danny' although he did go through a faze when her would only be called by his middle name. Joyce had said calling him Ethan was sweet but it would be hard to remember sometimes.
The twins would often disagree on anything that they could think of but one thing they both shared an interest in was the sitcom 'FRIENDS'. They adored the show and would often write down the lines and them perform them later at night to their parents (Daniel was Ross and Charlie was Monica). They always say that they want to act when they get older and be like Courteney Cox or David Schwimmer. They always told people about the most exciting day of their life when they got to meet Lisa Kudrow when she came into the police station because someone was following her in a car. That was the subject of conversation tonight, they always find a new way to tell the story. This evening they were focusing on the bit where Daniel got nervous in front of her and the only words he could spit out were 'Smelly Cat'. Joyce laughed and snuggled into Hopper. She loved watching the family have fun and be happy. She was glad her family was like this. Her family was amazing. Her family loved each other.