Ch. 2

It's been a few weeks since Harry's started working at the cafe. We've gotten closer, and have actually become good friends. He doesn't make me as nervous anymore, but I still find myself shying away from him and blushing. Since when do I blush? I'm a guy, guys don't blush! Girls do!

"Hey babe" Harry said casually as he walked into the cafe through the back, smacking my bum slightly as he strolled past to retrieve his apron. I stiffened at the touch, my cheeks heating up.

"Don't touch my bum, Harold," I sassily replied as I turned to face him my hands placed on my hips. He faced me once again, starting to tie his brown apron in the back.

"Why? Thought you liked it" he smirked, crossing his strong arms. I just rolled my eyes and turned back to the cleaning I had been doing.

Truth was, I did like it. I liked the attention he gave me. But I didn't like it in a gay way, hell no. I just enjoyed his company. And I liked the fact that; "I was his favorite"... Or that's what he told me a few days ago while we closed up the shop.

Even though my attraction wasn't in a sexual way towards Harry, I did constantly catch myself checking him out... Which was bad. I was suppose to check out girls. Not my sex-on-legs coworker and mate. Wait... What? Did I really just think Harry was sex on legs? What the fu-

"Hey Lou?" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts. I glanced at him slightly as I scrubbed plates.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tonight?" He asked in a more timid voice. He never sounded so shy, he was the confident one out of the two of us.

I thought it over... A party? Like with booze and drugs?

"Umm... What kind of party?" I saw Harry shrug nonchalant.

"Just a party. Some beers, music, dancing... A party, ya'know?" He summed up. There would be no harm in that, right? I mean I've never drank before... But I did enjoy going to the school dances back in high school...

"Uh, yeah.. Sure, thanks for the invite, H," I grinned at him. He gave me a closed mouth smile in reply.

"Aces, I'll text you when I'll pick you up, k? Gotta get to work before Luke has a cow," as he went to leave he gave my bum a slight pinch making me jump.

-

After work I headed home. Harry was on the later shift tonight, so he stayed behind. All I had to do was wait for his text message he had promised.

After locking my car I headed into my home. I heard my mum bustling around in the kitchen as I made my way toward it. "Hey mum," I smiled as I saw her cooking on the hob. She turned to me, spoon in hand with some red sauce on it.

"Hi sweetie! You're just in time for dinner, your father should be home soon and-"

"Uh, mum?" I cut her off from her rambling. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I was wondering if it was alright if I went to a party tonight with Harry?" She looked surprised. I only had mentioned Harry a couple of times, and the only person I really spent time with willingly was El.

"Oh... Well sure, sweets." She nodded going back to cooking. I thanked her with a smile. "What kind of party? Birthday?"

"Mum I'm not five," I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

"I know I'm pulling your leg... Just be safe, yeah?" I swore to her I would before giving her a peck on the cheek and going upstairs to my room.

-

After having a shower I dug through my wardrobe. I had gone through about a hundred different outfits, and nothing! I had absolutely nothing to wear... Oh goodness I sounded like a girl!