Ch. 14

I told Harry I loved him too, then we cleaned up before heading off to sleep.

-

I slowly began to wake up naturally, which was nice for a change. I either was woken up by my alarm clock, or woken up by the sound of Harry getting ready to head to work. But it was Sunday, we both had the day off so there was no need to wake up early.

As my eyes opened I came face to face with Harry. Our legs were tangled up and both his arms were wrapped around my waist hugging my body to his tightly. His mouth was slightly ajar and tiny snores came out of him. They weren't the annoying bear snores, just small hums. I glanced downward and noticed we still weren't dressed which caused a blush to appear on my face. I then saw the fire was fully out, the fireplace just full of gray ash.

The events of last night played into my mind. Harry and I had sex. We made love then he finally said aloud that he loved me. That night was the happiest I've been in a long time.

As I was spacing out on the great events Harry suddenly stirred and groaned, an indication he was waking up. I faked asleep by going limp and shutting my eyes.

I felt him move around but he didn't leave my side. The silence broke when he spoke:
"I know you're awake my love," an uncontrolled grin broke onto my features as he laughed. I shivered his voice taking effect on me. Damn his voice was even sexier in the morning.

He shook his head with a smile and kissed my temple. "How'd you sleep beautiful?" I put my arm over his waist as I snuggled into his chest further.

"Great" I smiled placing a peck to his chest, right over his heart.

-

*two weeks later*

Christmas Eve.

It was strange. Time literally flies by so fast. Harry and I decided to just stay home today.
Even though it was my birthday I told Harry I didn't really want to celebrate it. He said that was alright and that my gift was for Christmas and my birthday, so I'd get it tomorrow.

But he did give me a different gift for my birthday. If your minds in the gutter...

My sister had called to wish me a happy birthday, but the next thing I knew my mum was on the phone. After almost an hour of arguing I finally agreed to her one wish; for Harry and I to come over for Christmas Day.

-

I was pulling on my maroon jumper as Harry came into the bedroom. He was wearing his normal tight jeans, but he had on a black trenchcoat with a white tshirt under it. Along with his black boots. Our styles were so different. He wore a little more black and sometimes weird shirts, as I stuck to graphic tees and jumpers.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked. I nodded as I went to walk out the bedroom door, but Harry stopped me. "It's going to be okay, yeah? You'll be fine." He grabbed me and embraced me tightly. "I'll be with you baby."

-

So here we were. Standing outside my parent's front door. I was shaking I was so nervous, the cold crisp December air didn't even bother me. We hadn't knocked yet either.

Then Harry took my hand in his lacing our fingers, giving it a small squeeze and a reassuring smile before he brought his hang to the door and knocked.

I could feel my breathing growing heavy.

Oh god he just knocked. Maybe this was a bad idea. Holy fucking shit balls crap bitc-

The door opened to reveal my mother. She had on an unsure smile. She glanced to harry, me, then our joined hands, her smile disappearing. A frown took over and she opened her mouth to say something when my sister stepped in front of her, pushing her slightly out of the way. I instantly let go of Harry's hand and brought her into a crushing hug. I shut my eyes willing tears not to come.