Ch. 25

* Louis' P.O.V. *

* one week later *

After agreeing to move to London Harry and I set out to get everything settled. We visited London a few days ago to look at some flats. None really spoke out to me though. The only one that did was way out of our budget...

We also got a dog. While in London we stopped into a pet store with my constant bugging. The sign outside had said puppies for sale, and of course I wanted to go in. So after about an hour Harry and I walked out with a small husky pup. She didn't have much white on her, more black then anything. And the brightest blue eyes. After arguing over what to name her, his Aunt Lou had bumped in and said 'her eyes are a pretty indigo color' which I guess is another word for blue. So, we named her just that. I called her Indi for short, though.

We also finally got me a new phone, since my old one had gotten smashed the night everything happened.

It was a Tuesday night when Gemma had phoned Harry. I was sitting on the sofa with Indi in my lap, her napping peacefully. I zoned out of their conversation and let my thoughts wander. My mind somehow made its way to my chest. It was practically healed now, aside from flaky scabs. Thanks to the cream Dr. Higgins had given me it healed up pretty fast.

I just hated looking at it. He was right, it was defiantly scarring...

I covered it up anyway possible. I wore jumpers with a higher neckline, or a scarf. Which was acceptable since the weather had been a little crappy lately. But I couldn't wear jumpers and scarfs forever...

I tuned back into what was playing on the Telly. It was the reality show LA Ink...

Wait, that's perfect!

A tattoo... I could get a tattoo to cover up the scar. Right?

I turned my head to look behind myself toward the kitchen where Harry was. "Hey-" I cut myself off as I saw he was still on the phone. He was frowning. I then forwarded my eyebrows as well. I turned back forward to gently lift the sleeping puppy off my lap, placing her gently on the couch. I then lifted myself off the sofa and made my way to him. I stood in front of him, frowning as I turned my head to the side a silent way of asking him what was wrong.

I could hear someone speaking on the other line, but he remained silent. He just reached out to place his hand on my hip, pulling me toward him. I obliged as he made our chests flush. I wrapped my arms around his middle as I felt him place a small kiss to my hair. "Well-" he began but he stopped short, just listening once again. I pressed my cheek against his chest right over his heart as I waited. He rubbed small circles into the small of my back. "I could ask him." He stated. This peaked my interest even more. I looked up to him, my chin still placed on his chest. He glanced down at me and offered a small smile before bending slightly to leave a peck to my nose. "Yeah, hang on." He said to the person. He then removed the phone from himself, looking back to me now. "It's your sister. Somehow your parents found out we're moving." He began. I raised my eyebrows. "And before we all leave- your sister included- your mum and dad wish to see you." I frowned.

"Why?" I simply asked. He shrugged. I thought about it for a minute. My dad was in jail, so I guess that means I would have to visit him there. My mum would most likely be there too. I'll admit to no one but myself, but I did actually want to see them both. As soon as we leave for London, I had promised myself I would never see them again. So I guess this would be like... Closure?

I finally decided, nodding yes. He looked a little surprised but nonetheless pressed the mobile back to his ear and began talking to Lottie once again.

-

"Haazz," I drug out in a dramatic whiney voice as I laid in bed waiting for him. I heard him chuckle from the bathroom.