CHOPPER HATES ME!

Gulf's POV

After finishing my last event of the day, I tiredly slumped on the couch and surfed my phone for any missed texts or calls. One text caught my attention and it was from P'Mew.

Baby kana do you want to come to my house today and stay over?- Mew

Yes P'Mew, of course!-Gulf

I blushed a little thinking how over enthusiastic I sounded.

Ok then my baby, I am really excited to meet you soon.You can also finally meet chopper!-Mew

Suddenly I got really nervous and my habit of overthinking resurfaced.

Chopper is really important to P'Mew  and I don’t know if Chopper will like me. What will I do if Chopper hates me? Will P'Mew be disappointed?

I was lost in such thoughts throughout the ride to P'Mew's house. But I was also excited because I can finally spent some time alone with him.  We both have been really busy with various events and rarely got time to explore our relatively new relationship. But, thankfully we both have an off day tomorrow.

I am going to cuddle with P'Mew all day tomorrow! *insert blushing red cheeks here*

Finally, the car stopped in front of P'Mew's house and my manager passed me my duffel bag. I tentatively walked towards the entrance, still insecure about Chopper liking me.

P' Mew pulled me into a hug as soon as the door opened and I just melted in his arms, all my worries and aches vanished.

“ I am so happy to see you yai nong. I missed you so much"

“I missed you too P'Mew. I craved to see you the whole day", I muttered into his chest while blushing furiously.

He took my hand and tugged me towards the living room where his mom was playing with Chopper.

Much like P'Mew, she embraced me and kissed my cheeks affectionately, “ Gulf I am seeing you after so long. Mew was going crazy wanting to see you all day"

I peered at P'Mew shyly as fondness bubbled in my heart knowing P'Mew missed me as much as I did.

“Sit and play with Chopper dear. I will prepare dinner for you", Aunty patted my back and walked away towards the kitchen.

“Come baby, let’s finally make you meet chopper", P'Mew tugged my hand to sit down on the floor where Chopper was playing with a chew toy.

I gulped in nervousness and gingerly extended my hand to pet Chopper. P'Mew looked so happy that I am meeting Chopper, I don’t want him to become sad if Chopper hates me.

P'Mew held my hands and put some dog food on my hands as he guided me to feed Chopper however, even before I could feed him, Chopper nipped and bite my hand.

I retrieved my hand with an “ouch" and my heart just stopped. Chopper HATES me! What will I do? What will P'Mew say? Chopper is one of the most significant aspect of his life. Will he hate me too? I know I was overthinking but the damage was done as my eyes brimmed with tears and I just felt like shutting myself away from everyone.
P'Mew snaked an arm around my waist and hugged me.

Mew's POV

I could see Gulf starting to almost hyperventilate due to his overthinking as soon as chopper bite him. I embraced him in an attempt to calm him down.

“Yai nong, my baby, my love, its okay. Please don’t get upset. It’s just because you are a stranger to him and your scent is unfamiliar. Give him some time, we play with him together and trust me, he will come around in no time.”

“You wont leave me right if chopper never ever likes me? , my precious kana asked with a shaky voice with tears lingering in his eyes.

“What are you saying baby?! Of course not! You are equally important in my life. How I can live without seeing your adorable smile or rubbing your cute little belly? I love you so much tua-eng." , I told my bii in a serious yet soft tone.

“Love you too P'Mew" gulf sobbed out as he tightly hugged me.

I lifted his chin and look into his watery soft eyes. Ugh, my baby looks absolutely adorable even with puffy eyes!
I pecked his lips pouring all my love and adoration into it.

“Let’s go and eat love. Don’t worry we will try to play with chopper again", I helped him to stand and we both walked towards the dining room with content smiles on our faces and promise in our hearts to always be there to console each other through all difficult times.

                             ~ END ~