COMFORT 🔞 (END)

Third person POV

Mew caressed Gulf's spine gently providing a sense of comfort and love to his dazed lover, "You're beautiful when you're down like this. You're being so perfect for me baby."

He slid his thumb over Gulf's lips, slid it down to pull his lower lip down sensually. Gulf slowly parted his lips just enough for Mew to slip his thumb in. Mew fisted Gulf's hair and pulled his head back to push his jaw open wider. He pressed down his thumb on Gulf's tongue and commanded a low suck. Gulf's eyes were half-open, his mouth sucking Mew's thumb desperately, tongue licking all over as if it was a candy and drooling profusely. Mew was in awe at the display of Gulf's submission. He felt so proud that he could take his baby to great heights of pleasure.

"You look so pretty like this, love," Mew said as pulled out his thumb and leaned down to peck Gulf's forehead lovingly.

"Tongue out." Mew commanded. Gulf obeyed, lolling his tongue out. Mew gripped his throbbing cock which was almost purple by now witnessing such divine sight of his submissive lover. He gave his cock few tugs before guiding it onto Gulf's tongue. He watched as Gulf started to salivate more and the drool begin to overflow and drip off of the tip of Gulf's tongue.

He slowly slid his cock into Gulf's mouth, reaching to the back of his throat with the first slide. Mew groaned as the warm wet mouth of his boyfriend engulfed his member. He stayed like that for few moments to let Gulf get his throat completely relaxed.

Mew began with a gentle rhythm, gradually picking up a fast pace fucking Gulf's face. His left hand gripped Gulf's head a little tighter as he thrusted roughly into Gulf's mouth. Gulf moaned as the vibrations caused Mew's cock to twitch more.

"So good, love, you're doing so well. Your mouth feels perfect. Let master fuck this perfect mouth" Mew murmured.

Mew knew if he face fucked Gulf any longer he will cum so he pulled back, his cock glistening with Gulf's saliva, his veins popping out more than before. Gulf was panting hard as he looked up through his lashes innocently as if he just didn't suck the life out Mew.

Mew groaned discerning such a lustrous sight and pulled Gulf in a bruising kiss.

Mew then helped lift Gulf up enough to bring his legs around forward before laying him on his back. He reached up to stroke Gulf's cock and cupped the tip rubbing his thumb up and down spreading precum all over the dark red tip.

While sliding his palm on Gulf's member, Mew murmured sensually "what do you want master to baby? Do you want me to suck your cock hard or finger you till you can't control yourself or just fuck you hard with master's cock?"

Gulf squirmed and whined listening to Mew's dirty talk, ' master~ master~ do anything please. I want to cum. Please~"

Mew made a show to think for a moment but hearing his baby's pitiful whines, he wettened his hand to start spreading the lube onto Gulf's hole.

Once he was seemed to be wet enough, Mew slid his middle finger in slowly, he kissed along the inside of Gulf's thighs making some lovebites, nipping on the soft tanned skin of his baby. He worked his middle finger in circles until his index finger easily entered alongside. He scissor the fingers and poked into Gulf's prostate repeatedly.

"Fuck me master please~ please~ I can't....I-"

"Shhh baby, master will take care of you. Will fuck you good love"

He finally slipped his fingers out and coated his throbbing cock with more lube and moved forward to line his cock against Gulf's clenching pink wet asshole.

He heard Gulf gasp above him as he slowly slid into the hole. It was so warm, so tight, Mew felt like he was in heaven.

" This is all for your pleasure now, baby. I will fuck you hard" Mew groaned out as he picked up his pace once Gulf was adjusted to the intrusion.

Gulf moaned breathlessly. Mew relentlessly pounded into Gulf, hitting right into Gulf's prostate repeatedly. Gulf's asshole clenched tightly as his unfocused glazed eyes stared into Mew's brown eyes filled with lust, desire and undeniable adoration. The whole bed was shaking, the room filled with their groans and whines, as Mew thrusted hard and fast, it was so rough, so good.

"Master please. Let me cum please. So good." Gulf draped his arms around Mew's torso and scratched his back as he shuddered in pleasure, all senses completely gone as his mind was lost in intense arousal.

The desire to cum was too much to control anymore for both of them and Mew finally commanded cum. His master's approval was what Gulf was desperately seeking for and the dam finally broke all the barriers.

Gulf spurted out lines of cum after cum as broken, near-whimpering moans fell free from Gulf's lips and his quivering hole clenched tightly around Mew's cock. The pressure was too intense for Mew to bear and he soon filled Gulf's asshole with dozens of thick warm cum moaning deep. Gulf whined at the feeling, he felt so full and his stomach bloated as his master's cum surged inside him.

Mew crawled onto his side next to Gulf, both totally spent and sated. He placed a soft kiss on his cheek and wrapped his arm around Gulf's tiny waist and snuggled closer to him.

"You are so beautiful, love. You were so wonderful to master. Thank you for trusting me. I love you with every fibre in my being. You are my world tua-eng and I will treasure you till my last breath. I love you so much."

Gulf pulled up, out of the floating headspace he was in as warmth fill him listening to his lover's praises.

"Hey there baby" Mew said softly. "You back with me now? "

"Yes." Gulf muttered after few moments of simply blinking.

"There's my baby boy, my love. You are so lovely baby." The gentleness dripping from Mew's voice made Gulf a little emotional. He was so blessed to have such a kind and understanding lover who was ready whenever to pull him out of his darkest time, shower him with care when he was too busy to look after himself.

" You were right I guess phi. I feel much relaxed. Now be quiet. Let me sleep.", Gulf said grumpily but smack a sweet kiss on Mew's cheek before cuddling impossibly closer to Mew's protective embrace.

"Yes my dear kana," Mew chuckled, "Love you"

"Love you too. You are the best, master."

~END~