FULL MOON🔞 (END)

Third person POV

A smirk forms on Mew's face and he cups Gulf's cheeks and holds his head still as he leans down to kiss him. He tenderly licks Gulf's lips, and as soon as his mouth opens like a hidden gold filled cave's door, Mew dives in like a greedy villain. He licks around and sucks Gulf's tongue mixing their saliva. Gulf gripped Mew's shoulder as a wanton moan escaped from him.

Mew pulls back, Gulf's  eyes closed, lips parted panting  hard

Mew pulls back, Gulf's eyes closed, lips parted panting hard. He looks so pretty, his wet red lips so soft, so expectant, like he's waiting to be kissed, so so mine.

"Clothes. Off." Mew groans between kisses, wanting both of them naked, wanting to feel the tanned delicate skin against his own. He wants to get lost in Gulf's lustrous body; let the whole world melt away until all he can focus on, think, see, feel is Gulf .

Disgruntled, Mew pushes Gulf gently on the bed and climbs on top of him.He gets up again and slip out of his sweats which had a wet spot forming it from Mew's precum, and then he's standing there naked, staring at an equally naked wide eyed Gulf with slick escaping from his ass and nipples perked up as if inviting Mew to suck on them, bite them.

He grabs Gulf around the waist and pulls his chin forward kissing him rough and heavy. Gulf's surprised yelp was cut off against his mouth.

He thinks about gulf's cock pressed up against his own, both of them hard, both of them leaking, grinding away.

Gulf gasps, nails briefly digging harder into Mew's scalp, body arching up against his.

The Alpha pulls back, nipping at Gulf's jaw line before ducking his head even further, sucking the skin of his neck into his mouth as Gulf let out a loud moan , his leaking asshole clenching in desire.

Mew sucks more and more bruises into Gulf's neck, nipping at his collarbones as Gulf tenses under him, breath stilled in his throat. One glance at the lovebites littered around on Gulf's body and pride bloomed in his chest, my baby, my mate, my love.

"Want you to be covered in marks, want people to know that you're mine .", Mew growled out as possessiveness dripped from his voice.

Mew just wanted to force his twitching dick inside Gulf's wet warm hole and pound hard and fast into him. But, he also wants to keep kissing him and decor Gulf's luscious body with more hickeys.

As Mew trails down to Gulf's nipples, he gets the reaction he wants when he ghosts his canine over his nipple.

"Fuck, Alpha~ ~", Gulf hisses.

The desire to see more drives him to sucking on his nipple, hands cupping Gulf's ribs and resisting the urge to dig his claws into the soft skin.

Gulf twitches and arches his back whenever the werewolf passes his tongue over his nipple or he presses his teeth to the swell of his chest.

"You sound so good," Mew murmurs, pressing a kiss to Gulf's other nipple. "Love how you sound."