15

Eddie felt something so beautifully hand-crafted hit his heart, making his eyes widen.

Richie's voice rung in the air for a few seconds before he could fully comprehend the beauty of it. Eddie's head snapped up and a smile flooded his face, a smile that Eddie had never felt stretched his glowing face so much.

Without turning to Richie's open window, where he would be peeking from, a Richie whose heart beat for him.

"R-Rich."

"Eddie?"

Eddie grinned harder, unable to understand the joy he was feeling. Eddie pulled himself to his feet and whirled around, only for his heart to be pumped again, pumped full of that golden burst of joy as he grinned up at Richie who, slowly understood his grin and the same joyous expression flooding his face.

Richie peeped from the open window, still clearly dressed in his nightwear. Eddie felt hot tingles spread up his arms and sink to his soft, love-heavy mind, as he stared at Richie's messy, jet hair, his glasses which hung awkwardly at an absolutely adorable angle and his flushed pink cheeks, sleep still creating a film over his gazing face.

"Let me in."

Eddie's words tumbled out of his mouth in a hushed whisper, but that whisper contained so much built up want and...and...Eddie's eyes drifted up to meet Richie's again.

Richie looked wretched. He was finally coming home.

"Richie Tozier, if you don't let me in right now I will...I will-"

Richie was smirking down at Eddie now from his window, his lip curling. He raised an eyebrow slightly and god Eddie's stomach meandered.

"Cat got your tongue, Eds?"

"Shut the fuck up." Eddie said breathlessly.

Richie threw Eddie another smirk that only Eddie could understand and disappeared from his bedroom window.

Eddie's eyes flickered down from Rich's window to his front door, his heart in his throat.

Eddie stumbled to Richie's from door just as it cracked open, revealing his lover.

"Hey lover."

Eddie nodded listlessly, lost for words at Richie's messy hair, slipped glasses, flushed cheeks, wet lips....

"Richie."

"You got my message? I assume that's why you've rushed over here at quarter to seven on a Sunday morning looking like you're about to beat your meat right on my front doorstep."

"I got the message."

"Good."

A silence bathed the two boys for a short while as they stared at eachother, not being able to look away; brown melting into brown.

No one stopping them. As Eddie locked eyes with Richie his hot hand shot out from his side and grabbed Richie's.

His touch wrote poetry on his skin.

Richie squeezed Eddie's hand comfortingly a smile settling on his face. Eddie's face was a half smile half frown as if he couldn't quite comprehend what he was doing or thinking, in fact he wasn't sure if he liked it at all.

Shit.

"It's okay, Eds." Eddie's face snapped up to face Richie's who was still holding that same smile.

It's okay. God save Richie Tozier.

Eddie's eyes searched his as if looking for a reason, but when you're in love, you don't need a reason.

It's okay! I love you.

Eddie's face, once slightly stern with tension now flooded with a soft relief, the same gentle smile turning the corners of his lips.

"We can't be like this, right here. On your front porch, Rich-"

"Then why stay here?"

Eddie fell in love once more. He had a feeling he was going to fall in love over and over with Richie Tozier.

His bedroom. The only place I want to be right now.

"Point taken."

Eddie felt the hot as Richie winked at him and pulled him in the house, locking the door behind him, pulling him up the stairs, a long finger pressed against his lips.

Richie, still holding Eddie's hand with his left, pushed his bedroom door open.

Eddie's eyes swallowed up multiple Nirvana posters, pencil sketches, the bundles of clothes on his wooden floors and finally, the anxiously smiling boy who stood in front of him. His cheeks slightly pink as a result from his messy bedroom.

Eddie's stomach lurched, and it felt good.

The urge overcame him, never leaving since the earlier hours of the morning. Eddie's eyes slid down to meet Richie's lips.

I want to touch. Kiss.

"Jesus fuck Ed's." Richie murmured nervously trying to pull his strained eyes away from Eddie's lips to his mess of a room. "I'm sorry my rooms so messy."

"Beep beep, Richie."

It wouldn't have mattered because it was his and that was enough.

"Wha-"

Before Richie could finish his sentence, the urge reached Eddie's breaking point. The feeling, no stronger and more powerful than before, conducting some sort of power over him.

Eddie grabbed Richie's red tartan, pyjama top collar and pushed him to the ground with surprising force. The heart wrenching power flowed, beautifully as Eddie felt himself sink down next to Richie, whose face was melting into that sweet grin...

Eddie pressed his lips against Richie's but this time, both boys hung on and both boys knew when they stole each others air and words, as their hearts pounded...

That's when they knew, this kiss wasn't their last.

A hand fell upon his waist, slowly and Richie held on, kissing Eddie with a fervour and allowing his other hand to grip tight onto Eddie's chestnut hair. Eddie's hands grasped Richies pyjama shirt, pulling him closer to his heart. A hot, wetness teased at his lower lip. Eddie whimpered and fell further in love and lust.

God, I love you.