Who took the jar of cookies?!!!

Hachi was happily skipping to the kitchen to grab his freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. He planned on sharing them with his friends but when he arrived, he was extremely shocked. The jar of cookies that he had left on the kitchen counter was missing!

Hachi:(Screams) No!!!!

Joker: (Enters the kitchen) What happened Hachi?!! Who died?!!!

Hachi: Joker-San, ask everyone to gather in the living room.

Joker: Why?

Hachi: There's a mystery that needs to be solved.

Joker: Um...okay? (Leaves).

At the living room.....

Queen: Hachi-Kun, why did asked us to gather here?

Hachi: Something terrible has happened.

Captain Blue: W-what happened? Did someone died?

Hachi: What? No, something much more terrible than that.

Spade: What could be worse than a dead person?

Hachi: Someone stole my jar of cookies!

Everyone else: (Falls down in a dramatic way) That's more terrible than a dead person?!!!

Hachi: (Shrugs) I guess. Now, who stole it?

Everyone looked at each other, clueless.

Hachi: Not gonna admit, huh? I'll have the culprit to admit it then. Joker-San, was it you?

Joker: (Gasps) No! It wasn't me, I swear! I was with Spade the whole time training.

Spade: He's telling the truth.

Hachi: (Narrows his eyes) Hm, if Spade-San said you were with him the whole time, then I believe you, Joker-San.

Joker: (Sighs in relief) Phew.

Hachi: And I believe Spade-San didn't took it either. Queen-San?

Queen: Are you for real, Hachi-Kun? You know I'm only crazy about strawberry cakes, right?

Hachi: Now that you mentioned it, yeah that kind of makes sense. Shadow-San, Rose-San?

Shadow: Like I would wanna steal cookies.

Rose: And I just had an apple pie. There's no way I've could eaten something else after that.

Hachi: Blue-San?

Captain Blue: (Shivers) N-no, i-it wasn't me.

Phoenix: Blue is much of a coward to enter the kitchen alone. He couldn't have done it.

Hachi: Is it you then, Phoenix-San?

Phoenix: Must I remind you that I hate sweet food?

Hachi: Hehe, sorry, I forgot. It wasn't Hosshi 'cause he was with me the whole time along with Roko-San. And Dark Eye-San wouldn't do something like that.

Dark Eye: That's right.

Roko: (In his mind:  He still has the time to defend Ai?)

Hyakkimaru: I don't see the reason why anyone would pin the blame on me, I'm a well disciplined ninja.

Hachi: Of course my senpai wouldn't do something childish like that. Was it you, Lupin-San?

Lupin: (Spits out tea) Seriously? Why would I do that when I can buy my own cookies?

Hachi: (Sighs) Good point. Do you think Princess Paprika did it?