Rose White

(A/N: My version of Snow White but different. Enjoy!)

Once upon a time, in the Kingdom of Misty Eyes, there lived a selfish and vain queen named Candy. All she cared about was herself and nothing more. Candy had a magical mirror which can only tell the truths named Kaneko. Everyday she would walk up to Kaneko and asked her the same question again. But today was different....

Candy: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Kaneko: I'm sorry your Majesty, but it's not you this time.

Candy: What do you mean?! I'm the fairest of them all! I had been and always will be!

Kaneko: That was until someone else took your place.

Candy: Who is this low-life that has taken my spotlight?!

Kaneko: Her name is Rose (shows a picture of Rose in the mirror) A lovely girl who lives in the village. Everyone there adores her for her beauty and kindness.

Candy: Hmpf! How there she takes my place! I must get rid of her at once!

Kaneko: (Whispers) Here we go again...

Candy: Sniper Genma! Come here right now!

Sniper Genma: (Bows) What can I do for you, my queen?

Candy: I want you to kill Rose at once! And make sure her death is brutal!

Sniper Genma: As you wish, my queen (leaves).

Candy: Hohoho, soon I'll be the fairest of them all again!

Kaneko: (Mumbles) Does she ever get tired of this?

Candy: What was that?!

Kaneko: I said, long live Queen Candy! Hooray!

Candy: That's better.

At a forest near the village....

Rose: Hello there! (Pants Hosshi) What are you doing out here?

Hosshi: I came for fresh air!

Rose: (Giggles) Aww, that's so cute!

Sniper Genma: (Behind a thick bush) There she is! (Loads his sniper) Say good bye, little girl!

Sniper Genma was about to shoot Rose to end her once and for all when a red laser beam was aimed at him....

Sniper Genma: (Dodges the attack) Nani?! (Sees Cyan) Um, hi?

Cyan: What the heck do you think you're doing?! Trying to shoot my sister?! I shall make you pay for that!

Rose: Onii-Chan? What's going on?

Cyan: Rose, go back home. Now!

Rose: Okie (leaves with Hosshi).

Sniper Genma: Rats! I almost had her!

Cyan: Why are you trying to kill my sister?!

Sniper Genma: I was hired, okay?

Cyan: (Gives multiple kicks and punches to him) Don't you dare lay a single dirty finger of yours on Rose ever again!

Sniper Genma: (Holds his bleeding nose) Tch, do you truly think I'm afraid of you, kid?

Cyan: Stubborn, eh? (Picks up Genma's sniper. Aims it at him) Be gone, you filthy rat! (Shoots at Genma).